- Cardinal Stritch UniversityInstructional Technolgy, 2002 - 2004Master of Education-Computer Education
- University of Wisconsin-MilwaukeeElementary Education, 1997 - 2000Elementary Education
- Franklin Public SchoolsMedia technology Specialist, 2013 - present
- Cardinal Stritch UniversityAdjunct Instructor, 2005 - present
- Cudahy School DistrictTeacher, 2001 - 2013
Silent Class Discussion With Google Classroom #EngChat
Last week, I was out a couple of days for the MACUL conference and I was challenged by my principal to make sure that learning still takes p
14 Awesome Jack-o’-Lanterns You Should Be Carving For Halloween
Halloween is upon us, and if you haven
Now You Can Ask Google Search To Compare, Filter And Play
Google updates some search features that expand on its ability to answer your questions directly.
Google brings Snapseed-powered photo editing tools to Google+
Google is leveraging its purchase of the Snapseed app to add new photo editing tools to the Web version of Google+ in its Chrome browser. Th
Kids can't use computers... and this is why it should worry you - Coding...
TL;DR? Why not just go watch another five second video of a kitten with its head in a toilet roll, or a 140 character description of a meal
5 Flipped Classroom Issues (And Solutions) For Teachers - Edudemic
There are some issues that come up when you have a flipped classroom. Here are tips and solutions for teachers living on the flip side.