Profile

Cover photo
JOSEPH-Ramiro Macias-Perez
Worked at REAL ESTATE and FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
Attended TRUMP University
Lived in EASTLAKE, CALIFORNIA, U.S.A.
AboutPosts

Stream

 
 
As we discussed today, Lyme Disease can have a profound impact on your overall health, causing migraines, memory loss, paralysis, and even death. Use this guide to learn more, including how to protect yourself and your family: http://ow.ly/YX9EG
Experts suggest the best way to combat Lyme disease is to take measures to prevent it. Read on to learn more, including the precautions you can take to protect yourself and your family.
13 comments on original post
1
AN ABUNDANCE OF ROYALTY MUSIC FOR CREATORS A couple viewers have asked about where I get the music I use in my videos. 95% of my music comes from the YouTube Audio Library, the other 5% I make myse…
1
1
 
 
Have you already heard about the PINE64 (http://pine64.com/)? This is a 64bit ARM-powered quad-core single board computer for just $15!
Wishes from the openHAB user community were specifically considered when defining its specifications, so I am confident that it will be an ideal board to run +openHAB! The plan is to even provide pre-installed SD card images, so that it will become even easier to start - exciting times :-)
5 comments on original post
1
 
ISS-Above (International Space Station Above)
Mission Control for the ISS on Your TV
https://groupgets.com/campaigns/149-iss-above-international-space-station-above
1
Story
Tagline
REALTOR ⌂ Real Estate Properties Investor • eCommerce Internet Business Entrepreneur • Technology Intelligence Agent • California State Notary Public • Ingeniero Bio-Quimico • Food Technologist •
Introduction
REALTOR ⌂  Real Estate Properties Investor 
eCommerce Internet Business Entrepreneur 
Technology Intelligence Agent 
California State Notary Public 
Ingeniero Bio-Quimico 
Food Technologist 
websites 

Education
  • TRUMP University
    REAL ESTATE
  • Trump Entrepreneur Initiative
    REAL ESTATE
  • Southwestern College
    REAL ESTATE
  • Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education
  • Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey
  • Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
  • Universidad Autonoma de Baja California
Basic Information
Other names
JOSEPH-RAMIRO MACIAS