- Movement MagazineMusic Writer, 2013 - present
- La Vida MagazineMusic Writer, 2012 - present
- The Tutor TrustScience Tutor, 2012 - present
- Campus IndustriesBrand Ambassador, 2012 - 2012
- Blue ArrowHospitality, 2010 - 2012
- Great Ormond Street HospitalWard Administrator, 2009 - 2010
- London ClinicLab Administrator, 2008 - 2009
- Riverside Financial ConsultancyAccounts, 2006 - 2008
- Manchester UniversityPharmacology, Shazam and Soundcloud, 2010 - presentWell I came here to study Medicine initially. But I hated it so I switched to Pharma. Don't do shit that doesn't make you happy #PERIOD. Sports: rowing (position 4 - maintained rhythm for those in the back), cycling everywhere (why walk?), internet (pod-casts all day'n'night), collecting vinyl (enjoyed getting presents in the post/reason to leave the cave and go into town) and night life (gonna social bitch ticktockticktockticktockticktock). Most important things learnt here. How to research, manage myself, and the effect/response of/to drugs (PK & ADME). Final year project - seeing if TKIs prevent cell surface expression of GEs (Western Blotting), thereby disrupting ATP flux to the PMCA, causing Ca2+ overload and apoptosis/necrosis (Imaging Studies using FURA-2 and GO-ATEAM). Our data suggests that TKIs significantly slow down clearance by the PMCA (~x3 fold p<0.05). Supervisor's writing an article for Nature about it. Shout outs: Drop The Mustard, Zutekh, Mvson, Lowdown & Dirty, Hit'n'Run, Heavy Rain, Exhibit, Hoya:Hoya, The Murkage Club, Gold Teeth, Juicy and Bpm. You guys kept me sane for 4 years. PHATTY.
- St James Independent SchoolPartying, 2006 - 2008Accelerated my intellectual, emotional and spiritual development which had been lacking miserably at Latymer Upper School. Had to meditate before and after assemblies/class/lunch as it was an eastern philosophical school. I was the smartest guy in my year by miles. Straight A's all the way through. Bunked off morning assemblies with musketeer no1 in the watchtower. During lunch breaks me and my booooooooys would have boxing matches in the adjacent park. Was never a great fighter, but I could definitely take a punching. Would tend to keep swinging till I hit something. I also organised house parties and attended (squat) raves in Hackney/Vauxhall. I'm pretty sure my Chemistry teacher fancied me. She even asked me to go out for drinks with her. Wasn't my type though. Sports: rugby (outside flanker - first to attack and everywhere) and rowing (position 8 - the powerhouse). The last thing my headteacher said to me before leaving was that I don't think enough about others. Not much has changed. Phat but still a way to go.
- Latymer Upper School - ExpelledDrugs and Thievery, 2001 - 2006Spent whole holidays and weekends smoking cush and watching Takeshi's Castle. Discovered that people are shit and abandon you when they've taken everything they require. Best friend dated the second girl I fancied. Was really depressed here as I was surrounded by middle class, who think they're upper class, rich kids with too much money to play with. Sports: swimming captain. I rocked the freestyle. 16 seconds for a full length. Renowned nickname: ''Dancing Joe''. Taught myself to street/break dance. But...the most important things learnt here. How to spot a cunt in a haystack, guitar 1 year, french horn 4 years. Yeah I was in the orchestra. Highlights: got with Emma Watson at some club in Chelsea. I remember going to this Capital VIP party and having a pulling competition with a mate. Came out on top. It was in the 40s. Was still fat but slimming.
- John Bett'sPlaying, 1994 - 2001I remember throwing tennis balls across the playground, playing football/bulldog/it, skipping rope, spinning hula hoops, and throwing a basketball to people in this square thing split into four (champ). I was regularly sent to the 'naughty wall'. First time I felt like I was going to be in real trouble was when I was sent to the headmistress for bending cutlery with the thuggish kids I hung around with. Turned up and she was cool about it. That taught me that YOU CAN get away with murder. Favourite class was P.E. After school I had piano lessons and was in the chess club. Learnt musical strategy from a young age G. Got turned down by first girl I fancied. Probably because I was a fat kid. I'm still a phat kid but I don't eat much any-more so I'm pretty dench.
DJ Snake x Alesia vs Ying Yang Twins – Wait Till You See My Bird Machine...
I'm a college kid trying to share music I've loved with everyone, for free, legally. Have a listen.
Facebook Friends Are Now Physically Accessible With ‘Nearby Friends’ Fea...
Facebook Friends Are Now Physically Accessible With ‘Nearby Friends’ Feature
Doodle x Thick As Thieves x Etc - MAX GRAEF (Box Aus Holz/Tartelet Recor...
The 3rd installment of the Doodle x Thick As Thieves x Etc collaboration bring you the Manchester debut of MAX GRAEF!
Wearable headpiece monitors sensory responses to digital content
A wearable 3D-printed device monitors breathing and pupil size to record and measure what content you find most interesting online.
Crisis [?] What Crisis [?] - Athens Street Art Festival (ASAF) 2014 - SO...
Πολιτικά μηνύματα άφησαν πίσω τους οι Ελβετοί καλλιτέχνες που ζωγράφισαν στο πλαίσιο του Φεστιβάλ στην Νίκαια, στην ΑΣΚΤ και στο Smart Park
The World Must Be Ending: There's A Nightclub Service In NYC For Kids Un...
If you're sick and tired of hearing about New York nightlife, get ready to blow your brains out.
Postanite dio Underground Alliancea - Klubskascena.hr
Underground Alliance Records, nezavisni label koji ujedinjuje autore elektronske glazbe s područja zemalja koje su nastale raspadom Jugoslav
A Virtuoso Robot Band Whose Guitarist Has 78 Fingers | Underwire | WIRED
How a team of roboticists built the band of droids used to make Squarepusher's new record.
Article > 'Financial crisis' for NHS next year, warns King...
one in eight trusts and CCGs likely to go over budget
Stream the latest EP from Jimmy Edgar’s Ultramajic, featuring Matrixxman...
FACT is the UK's best online music magazine and home to the weekly FACT mix series.