1. PERFECT YOUR HOVER CARD. You must have an attention-grabbing hover card to make a great & memorable first impression!
Make sure you have:
- Profile picture relevant to your niche
- Unique cover photo that represents your personal brand
- A crisp tagline that shows your personality
- Your company info and your current location
=== E.g. - Hover on her name and see how awesome her hover card is. People can easily tell what she is all about.
=== For more example taglines: (detailed tagline) / (cheerful tagline) / (a tagline that rocks)
2. TELL YOUR STORY & SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS. Share your story, expertise, interests, favorites, etc. Don't forget to use text formatting, use lists or links to make your "About" even more interesting.
=== E.g. - He share his bio in a well organized format. He include his interests, what he does and what he usually post. He use keywords wisely, use whitespace to make it easy on eyes, states which circle he want to be in and links to his favorite blog posts.
Interesting, unique and memorable bio right?
3. COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE by filling out all other fields such as your site URL, social media links, email verification & setup vanity URL.
4. POST INTERESTING CONTENT. Share variety of content consistently - questions, funny photos, videos, infographics and all other shareable content. Make sure it's something that will interest your followings.
5. OPTIMIZE YOUR POSTS. Don't forget to add a description, relevant #hashtags, bold title or important keywords, CTA (call to action) and use high-resolution images!
6. ENGAGE. Be friendly and get involved. Follow active people that interests you. Make meaningful comments, be friends with your followers and join communities.
7. JOIN CIRCLE SHARES. It won't hurt to join this trend as long as you use it properly and don't bombard your stream with just 'circles'. Here are some cool circle curators: / / / / / / /
Make sure to follow their rules to get in!
8. ADD A BADGE TO YOUR SITE. Ask your site visitors to connect with you on Google Plus.
For FULL & detailed post (with examples & resources), please proceed to this link: http://www.twelveskip.com/marketing/social-media/1221/build-a-strong-google-plus-presence-gain-followers
Pin for Later (thanks Peg for this idea): http://www.pinterest.com/pin/48343395974415273/
Hope you find this post useful. +1 and share will be greatly appreciated! Any feedback or questions, let me know in the comments below. HAPPY THURSDAY everyone!
#googleplus #gplus #googleplustips #socialmedia #growfollowings #socialmediamarketing #socialnetworking
Everything Marketers Need to Know About Google's Panda Updates
Read five ways that Google Panda made us better marketers.
Photo Booth Rental In San Diego | San Diego Photo booth Rentals | Classy...
San Diego Photo Booth Rentals. A classy photo booth is the perfect addition to your wedding, corporate event, bar mitzvah, or party.
Gap Sponsors Deal Between GetGlue and Entertainment Weekly | MediaWorks ...
Rewarding users who check in to one of the publication's 12 recommended fall TV shows with virtual stickers and real discounts.
Condom Ad Disguised as Facebook Friend Request From Your Future Son
Olla Condoms' campaign, which sends unsolicited friend requests from their yet-to-be-born sons, is a violation of Facebook policy.
6 Mistakes to Avoid When Setting Up Your Corporation or LLC
Thinking about turning your business into a full-blown corporation? Keep these tips in mind so you can do it the right way.
Classy Event Group | San Diego DJ, Photo Booth Rental, Event Lighting
How Can We Help You? (888) 978-8998. info@ClassyEventGroup.com. Home Welcome! Blog News/Events; Disc Jockeys DJs | Video DJs | MCs. Client P
Calvin Harris Feel So Close Benassi Remix | Benny Benassi
This entry was posted in News, Remix and tagged Benny Benassi Remix, Calvin Harris, Feel So Close, iTunes. Bookmark the permalink. ← Benny B
Foursquare users no longer have an excuse for forgetting to check out wi...
Bizzy today launched a new version of their app that will automatically send you a reminder to check out of places after you've checked in t