How many of us have a sneaking suspicion that something pretty fundamental is going wrong in the world? We keep hearing about the potentially...
We are forced into economic crisis after economic crisis and the only people who aren’t brought to their knees are those that cause it. In fact, they often just get richer and more powerful while the rest of us work harder and harder for less reward. Politicians all say the same basic thing. No one, it seems, is offering anything that is really different. The whole operating system is somehow wrong, but also somehow inevitable. Nothing can really be changed because this is just how things are.
At least, that’s what we’re told, and how it can feel. But this way of living – our system of modern capitalism – is just a story. And this story is not the only one there is. It’s not inherent within us. It was invented by human beings, and so human beings can change it.
But in order to get there, we first have to face up to some difficult truths.
Mobilizing external resources and shaping external networks to speed-up transformation or growth!
~ by John Hagel
Intentional business ecosystems are environments in which someone or a group mobilizes a (large) group of independent participants to work together to achieve a shared goal.
As there are a multitude of different business ecosystem potentials, define the ecosystem that delivers the best value to your enterprise!
In static business ecosystems, one creates the environment to which a business realizes its importance how to connect and mobilize with exiting and known external resources essential to their operation or overall business/market/... (capacities).
In dynamic or relational business ecosystems, identified resources join a collaborative bond with the main purpose to learn/achieve objectives/results faster and better.
The tapping in / participation in or creation of such ecosystems, allows enterprises to define the balance between internal and external driven growth. In this respect we can look at leverage growth, through connecting and creation of relationships with complementary resources, resulting in added value or more rapid market development or penetration.
Distributed sustainable innovation is the other benefit for driving/realizing innovation through business ecosystem approach (developing rich relatonship network to develop solutions). Using the expertise power of third party participation to drive your desired / needed innovation, performance transformation or market.
Rather then business strategy driven through self-developed disruptive innovation, shaping strategies tend to realize desired transformation or development much more effective, through mobilizing ecosystem networks of engaged collaboration and/or participation.
Harnessing the power of narrative to create opportunities for more business value, through small moves, smartly made, motivating and mobilizing large number of participants on geographical large scale, can set very big things in motion realizing new opportunities on an unknown scale.
By Giles Hutchins
Leaders across the board are coming to terms with this seismic shift in strategic and operational intent. Proactive business strategies based on life-affirming values are beginning to set a trend. Net-positive business strategies are a step beyond ‘doing less bad’ ushering in a new business sense quite beyond business-as-usual.
New ways of doing without new ways of being underpinning them will not last long. Hence, how we embody this transformation through our new ways of being is vital for our personal and organizational success in the transformative years ahead.
Old ways of being - - New ways of being
Ego - - Soul
Power over - - Power with
Competition - - Collaboration
Control - - Co-creativity
Separation - - Synchronicity
Scarcity mentality - - Abundance mentality
Patriarchy - - Empathy
Fear - - Love
Today’s organizations face multifaceted problems that are part of increasingly complex business models. Continued expansion of global transactions, supported by partnerships that can span large ecosystems, create unique opportunities and unique challenges for businesses.
These challenges demand multidimensional solutions and require more than just basic applications of current products and services. This is where design thinking comes into play. By applying this framework, organizations can not only address everyday business problems and challenges but also gain a competitive edge.
To stay relevant, companies must innovate without disruption to drive growth and profitability.
In its simplest form, design thinking is a process—applicable to all walks of life—of creating new and innovative ideas and solving problems. It is not limited to a specific industry or area of expertise.
The customer drives the current and future state of any business. Products and services, whether they are delivered to internal or external customers, must create intrinsic value and address specific business needs. This cannot be done unless the customer is an integral part of the entire product lifecycle—not an afterthought.
Design thinking is a framework for ingenuity. It can generate excitement for new ideas, leading to solutions that address unmet needs. Just as business intelligence can be the enabler for faster, better-informed decisions, design thinking can be the driver for better-designed solutions for products and services.
Passion is the fire that ignites engagement by inspiring what is possible. In the context of business and technology, ideas create the demand for technology that can translate into solutions that drive growth and profitability.
When one sector of society becomes dominant—as the public sector did under communism and the private sector is now doing in the name of capitalism—societies go out of balance and people suffer. A healthy society requires a respected public sector, a responsible private sector, and a robust plural sector. Calling it “plural,” in place of inadequate labels like nonprofit or third, will help this sector take its rightful place alongside the other two and also help us to appreciate the unique role it has to play in restoring that balance.
People argue about the need for government control of health care services to insure equality, compared with leaving control to the marketplace for the sake of efficiency, without recognizing how many of these services are actually supplied by community institutions in the plural sector for the sake of quality. And then we use the term PPP as if partnerships exist only between organizations that are public and private.
The plural sector is not some middle position between left and right, but as different from the other two sectors as they are from each other. Its particular focus is on communities, whereas the other two sectors focus on governments and businesses. It is time, therefore, for the plural sector to take its rightful place alongside the ones called public and private.
Time to Rebalance Society
Each of us personally, and all of us together, require attention to three basic needs: protection, provided primarily by our governments; consumption, provided primarily by our businesses; and affiliation, found especially in our communities. With regard to the last of these, between our individualized and collective natures, we are social beings who crave human relationships: we need to belong and identify, especially in a world of so much isolated individualism. Accordingly, a healthy society combines respected governments in the public sector, responsible businesses in the private sector, and robust communities in the plural sector. Weaken any one of these and a society falls out of balance.
Following up with the words of Klaus Bravenboer:
Let's allow, create and spread new organisational structures that serve people in this world, at this time, with this set of resources and needs.
This is leadership, a willingness to allow what this moment needs, what is this moment calling for? sense and respond anew with appropriate action, drop what no longer works, think past the self for the collective Self.
The paradox of work is that many people hate their jobs, but they are considerably more miserable doing nothing.
For centuries, experts have predicted that machines would make workers obsolete. That moment may finally be arriving. Could that be a good thing?
The end-of-work argument has often been dismissed as the “Luddite fallacy,” an allusion to the 19th-century British brutes who smashed textile-making machines at the dawn of the industrial revolution, fearing the machines would put hand-weavers out of work. But some of the most sober economists are beginning to worry that the Luddites weren’t wrong, just premature. When former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers was an MIT undergraduate in the early 1970s, many economists disdained “the stupid people [who] thought that automation was going to make all the jobs go away,” he said at the National Bureau of Economic Research Summer Institute in July 2013. “Until a few years ago, I didn’t think this was a very complicated subject: the Luddites were wrong, and the believers in technology and technological progress were right. I’m not so completely certain now.”
Work is really three things, says Peter Frase, the author of Four Futures, a forthcoming book about how automation will change America: the means by which the economy produces goods, the means by which people earn income, and an activity that lends meaning or purpose to many people’s lives. “We tend to conflate these things,” he told me, “because today we need to pay people to keep the lights on, so to speak. But in a future of abundance, you wouldn’t, and we ought to think about ways to make it easier and better to not be employed.”
Most people want to work, and are miserable when they cannot. The ills of unemployment go well beyond the loss of income; people who lose their job are more likely to suffer from mental and physical ailments. “There is a loss of status, a general malaise and demoralization, which appears somatically or psychologically or both,” says Ralph Catalano, a public-health professor at UC Berkeley. Research has shown that it is harder to recover from a long bout of joblessness than from losing a loved one or suffering a life-altering injury. The very things that help many people recover from other emotional traumas—a routine, an absorbing distraction, a daily purpose—are not readily available to the unemployed.
When I think about the role that work plays in people’s self-esteem—particularly in America—the prospect of a no-work future seems hopeless. There is no universal basic income that can prevent the civic ruin of a country built on a handful of workers permanently subsidizing the idleness of tens of millions of people. But a future of less work still holds a glint of hope, because the necessity of salaried jobs now prevents so many from seeking immersive activities that they enjoy.
- by FAISAL HOQUE
Courage is just the beginning. At a fundamental level, most entrepreneurs need to repeatedly overcome adversity and pursue opportunities with very limited resources.
Here are the five essential things that I believe are must-haves for any successful entrepreneurial journey:
1. A COMPANION - Nobody succeeds in a silo
2. GOOD TIMING - The timing of your product or service must be right in the marketplace
3. CONNECTION WITH YOUR AUDIENCE - today’s innovative “social economy” - The emotional attachment that links customers to your products, as opposed to any other, translates into sustainable growth
4. SCALE - It takes repeatable sales processes to create a scalable business
5. WAYS TO DE-STRESS - The stressors can be relentless. Achieving a state of mental calmness to see you though the relentless challenges
Government policy should target indirect rather than direct strategies with a greater focus on the role of small firms.
Fostering the growth of entrepreneurial ecosystems
Over the past 35 years the level of government interest in entrepreneurship and small business development as potential solutions to flagging economic growth and rising unemployment has increased. It helped to spawn a new field of academic study and research.
What is an entrepreneurial ecosystem?
The concept of the “entrepreneurial ecosystem” can be traced back to the study of industry clustering and the development of National Innovation Systems that took place in the 1990s. However, the term was being used by management writers during the mid-2000s to describe the conditions that helped to bring people together and foster economic prosperity and wealth creation.
key recommendations for government policy in the fostering of entrepreneurial ecosystems are:
1. Make the formation of entrepreneurial activity a government priority – The formulation of effective policy for entrepreneurial ecosystems requires the active involvement of Government Ministers working with senior public servants who act as ‘institutional entrepreneurs’ to shape and empower policies and programs.
2. Ensure that government policy is broadly focused – Policy should be developed that is holistic and encompasses all components of the ecosystem rather than seeking to ‘cherry pick’ areas of special interest.
3. Allow for natural growth not top-down solutions – Build from existing industries that have formed naturally within the region or country rather than seeking to generate new industries from green field sites.
4. Ensure all industry sectors are considered not just high-tech – Encourage growth across all industry sectors including low, mid and high-tech firms.
5. Provide leadership but delegate responsibility and ownership – Adopt a ‘top-down’ and ‘bottom-up’ approach devolving responsibility to local and regional authorities.
6. Develop policy that addresses the needs of both the business and its management team – Recognise that small business policy is ‘transactional’ while entrepreneurship policy is ‘relational’ in nature.
Colin Sprake, left, and Kevin Harrington, right, have partnered in a new effort to spark more corporate entrepreneurship.
"Are you willing to invest in those ideas and carry them forward. Or, are those ideas something that goes in, and then never get acted upon."
Where a lot of times employees are afraid to make suggestions or come up with new ideas or tell their boss that we are doing this the the wrong way, this is now a time to say: ‘OK, how can we do things better,' said Harrington in explaining the entrepreneurial brainstorm forums that he’s organized for large organizations such as AT&T.
Sprake said there are five key factors that cultivate a culture of “intrapreneurship” within big corporations. Here they are:
Are you prepared to take the risk and then trust that some of them might work out and some of them might not work out. Not every idea that comes up is going to be a rock star idea. But, at least, you have ideas coming out because the intrapreneurs within your business, there are some people waiting for you to ask them what ideas they have. In fact, some people in certain areas of your business have some of the best ideas, but we don’t allow them to propagate and actually come out.
- BKR-IVECOFinancial Economics, 1980 - 1983Antwerp - Belgium Bachelor Degree
- @ EconologicsNew institutional economics, 2010 - 2014Glocal, macro to micro new socio-economic models Learn from the changing world and share your change to the macro! Learn how you can participate your contributive change at the micro!
Change Cultivator at macro & micro level facilitating transformation through the Transition Narrative – Resilience, Thrivability & Econologics Coaching – OD WST AI – Think, lead & act without the box!
ecoNVERGE – inspire ● balance ● harmony
CAPix – ViVaTicA – ecoNOVATE – MarketingVILLAGE
ENTERPRISE Econological SUSTAINABLE ValueChain Solutions
Joris is active in the Knowledge Economy, Organizational Development, Whole Systems Transformation, Appreciative Inquiry, Renewables & Environment and Port/Marina Development - for organizations, teams, communities & industries.
Joris is at the forefront of change facilitation, driven by his passion for meaningful life innovations. He is a change cultivator in the areas of resilience building, thrivability and econologics coaching. He is inspired by an econological lattice model and germane progressive economics, realizing incisive knowledge convergence through transformational changes in social values, resource needs and technological advancements, in which people, their capacities and human values matter and are central to the approach.
His recent activities, based in Cebu, Philippines, focus on:
· Engagements with PORT[expertise] cover industrial public & private ports and marina development in the Visayas, Philippines + SCM organization building.
· Through CAPix – expanding horizons!, we provide econologics & thrivability coaching in Change Facilitation (CF), Organizational Development (OD), Whole Systems Transformation (WST) and Appreciative Inquiry (AI) + Project Management – partnerships with Sullivan Transformation Agents and ComDys
· With ecoNOVATE – community driven innovation! Incubator platform for SMEs, start-ups & community cooperatives, geared to entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs & social entrepreneurs, engaged in building creative entrepreneurship in the Culture and Tourism sectors. Co-founder & lead mentor for the Cebu ARTS District – weaving arts & creativity!
· Advocacy as Chief Engagement Officer via @Econologics & ecoNVERGE – inspire ● balance ● harmony! Interactive Community & Econological Lattice Platform Building.
· Project development initiatives with ViVaTicA – ideas for life! Soul of life! Entertainment for Life & Green Living! Econological Balanced Lifestyles & Project Development Initiatives
· Event Management, Marketing Mix & Social Media via the MarketingVILLAGE – your world, our village! Deploying the Marketing Mix (M2P, M2B & C2M)
Born & raised in Belgium, crossed the globe for 30 years, of which 12 years in the Philippines, settled in Cebu by choice since 2014, active with CCCI (Cebu Chamber) - Port Development Committee, MCDCB – Mega Cebu, Movement for Liveable Cebu, Cebu Change Makers, Let’s Do It Philippines, Co-founder and lead mentor at the Cebu ARTS District and member of the Philippines Society for Development and Training (PSDT).
online alias: knowledgEnabler
Explicit & virtual collaboration – Community Capacity Builder
Business, Industry & Market COACH – Change CULTIVATOR
INCISIVE Knowledge Converged
Realizing sustainable balance in our social & Economic circle of life!
ENGAGE DYNAMIC CAPACITY – “Inspire
Innovation! Embrace Change!”
Sustainability, Resilience, thrivability & Econologics Coaching – AI, OD & WST
Change cultivator at macro & micro
level facilitating transformation through the
Transition Narrative towards Society3.0 – Think, lead & act without the box!
Extended ENTERPRISE Econological SUSTAINABLE ValueChain Solutions
Managing Director of CAPix – expanding horizon
Coaching of individuals, teams & communities, industries & extended enterprise.
Principle partner with PORT[expertise]
Maritime, port, marina & industrial infrastructure logistics + c-SCM
Founder and Lead Engagement, Incubator & Partnerships
ecoNOVATE – community driven innovation!
Creativity of the Cebuanos towards the Tourism sector for thriving communities
Multi-component project collaboration, business development, community capacity building, speaking engagements, training facilitation, interim management assignments and direct engagements for your Extended ValueChain organization in APAC, Americas, Europe & Middle-East.
Thrivability, Coaching, Econologics, KM, INCISIVE Knowledge, Change CULTIVATION, OD, WST, AI, Organizational Performance Excellence, New SOCIO-ECONOMIC Models, eV-mobility, Total Intelligent Transportation Solutions, PM, PD, Port Development, marina, SCM
He is the founder of
– inspire ● balance ● harmony
Lattice platform of partnerships and communities of practice
- @Econologics – realizing sustainable balance in our social & economic circle of life! New Socio-economic models for a changing world
Thriving in the flow of Life! Ideas for Life! Soul of Life!
Realizing sustainable balance in our social & economic circle of life!
At first sight there is little you can do about the flow, but the closer you get and understand that you are part of the flow in nature, you realize that you have life in your hands and carry responsibility for self and others.
How wide you want to explore, is up to each of us and their capacities, capabilities and comfort zone.
We change the way we LIVE! We change the way of LIFE!
Think, lead & act without the box! @Econologics
Learn from the changing world and share your change to the macro!
Learn how you can participate your contributive change at the micro!
Facilitating change through the Transition Narrative towards Society 3.0
Assimilate sustainable growth! Join our CoPs / Think-Tanks.
Be part of the CHANGE! – PARTICIPATE your change!
Bringing the 5P's of #Sustainability to practice - People, Planet, Profit, Purpose, Passion for a #thriveable world (Kathryn Ananda, Positive Handprints Foundation)
From Shareholder to Stakeholder Economics!
An econological responsible and sustainable look at life, environment and humanity!
ecoNVERGE and its teams of collaborators – whether engaged through community and/or corporate partnership – are inspired by an econological lattice model and principles of Germane Progressive Economics.
We are passionately dedicated to converge incisive knowledge into sustainable disseminated solutions, through the practice of Knowledge Management, Change Facilitation & Innovation.
- Econological LATTICE Building
- Interactive Community Building
- Disseminate Sustainability
Engaging, investing, promoting, and assimilating projects, communities and companies around:
· eco-Living, SMART Communities, Green Building & eco-Architecture
· eco-Tourism & Adventure Travel, Entertainment, Leisure, Sports & Arts
· Corporate & Public Sustainability Management, Social & Natural Capital
· eV-mobility, SMARTgrid Infrastructure & RE-mix Optimization
· Technology Advancements & Engineering
· Enterprise CLOUD Integration, Big Data & Content Management
· Practical realizations for the Semantic Web3.0.
· Incisive Knowledge Management
· Collaborative Supply chain Management
· Event Management & Marketing Mix
Inspire, cultivate, facilitate & engage dynamic capacity and sustainable growth!
Strengthening, connecting, mobilizing and inspiring people, resources and tools to enhance leadership, innovation, community values, voice and power for a sustainable balance in social & economic life.
ecoNVERGE realizes KNOWLEDGE CONVERGENCE, through active participation in strategic partnerships and facilitates market entry and assimilation for companies entering the new econological model of harmonized balanced life and work.
Feel free to contact us for more information, participation, investments and project development. We are seeking partners across a variety of expertise in line with the goals of ecoNVERGE, group companies as well as in joint project development with our various partnerships and joint ventures.
ecoNVERGE Econological Lattice Group of Companies are profiled on LI, G+, FB & other Social Media. Look us up! Follow Us! Like Us! Participate your Change!
ecoNVERGE – inspire ● balance ● harmony
Inspire one - 1x = X1 - motivate many! WE are Unlimited!
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/econverge
- WordPress: www.knowledgenabler.wordpress.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ecoNVERGE
Join the dialogue & participate with a circle of people making a difference growing from surviving to sustainable development, from resilience building towards a thriving world in which humanity is inspired by & lives in balance & harmony with nature.
We drive change for a better environment, life & future for generations to come.
@ Econologics – Sustainable Balance in Our Social & Economic Circle of Life!
Interactive Community & Econological Lattice Platform building
or follow us on twitter @knowledgEnabler www.twitter.com/knowledgEnabler
Econological lattice platform for co-creation & co-realization
ENGAGE DYNAMIC CAPACITY – “Inspire Innovation! Embrace Change!”
Lattice platform of partnerships and communities of practice (3rd party innovative partnerships are not in this list)
Innovative partnerships, through:
• CAPix – expanding horizon!
• ViVaTicA – ideas for life! soul of life!
• ecoNOVATE – community driven innovation!
• The Marketing-Village™ – your world, our village!©
• PORT[expertise] – maritime, port & industrial infrastructure logistics + c-SCM
Project development initiatives:
• Fruit4Thought – passion for fruit! fruit with passion!
• city.E.bike Sharing & Touring – healthy city commute & eco-tourism!
• ECO.vicinity – ecological products and services to market!
• 111 WhereLife's@ – living, green inspired!
• Pop-Up Casa – innovative trends in flash retail!
• CebuARTSdistrict – weaving arts & creativity!
Interactive Communities of Practice bringing you closer to the flow of life:
• Soul of Life @ eco-ViVaCity – ecologically balanced living!
• Ideas for Life @ eco-sTrEAMs – innovative future in the make!
• Inspire for Life @ eco-Nable – facilitate sustainable growth!
• Circle of Life @ marketingVILLAGE – your world, our village!
• Innovation for life @ ecoNOVATION – community based innovation!
• @ Econologics – Sustainable Balance in Our Social & Economic Circle of Life!
• Business Society Group – trust the magic of new beginnings!
• Entrepreneurs Circle (Cebu Young Professionals) – widen your horizon!
knowledgEvolution – incisive knowledge converged! (WP blog)
or follow us on twitter @knowledgEnabler
Extended ENTERPRISE Econological SUSTAINABLE ValueChain Solutions
· Corporate & Public Sustainability, Resilience Building to Thrivability
· New Socio-Economic Models and Interactive Community & Econological Lattice Platform Building
· Collaborative SCM, Maritime-, Port- & Industrial Infrastructure
· Total Intelligent Transportation Solutions & Communication Infrastructure
· Ecological Balanced Lifestyle, Green Living & eco-Architecture
· Econological Project Development for Cities & Communities
· Entertainment, Culture, Hospitality & Leisure
· Community Based Partnerships & Start-up Development for entrepreneurs
· Advanced Technologies, CLEANtech, Smart Cities & Communities
· Enterprise CLOUD Integration, BIGdata & SemanticWeb3.0
· Collaborative Networking, Community Mgmt & Econological Advocacy Building, Event Mgmt, PR & Marketing Mix
- ecoNOVATEFounding Partner & Lead Engagement, Incubator & Partnerships, 2014 - presentecoNOVATE – community driven innovation! ecoNOVATE inspires people, in harmony with the planet, for balanced progress, building on their dreams towards thriving communities! Bringing a new dimension in making communities & business human again! Promoting entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship, SMEs & community cooperatives! www.ecoNOVATE.net www.facebook.com/ecoNOVATE.net www.facebook.com/eco.NOVATION www.linkedin.com/company/ecoNOVATE Joris.Claeys@ecoNOVATE.net
- ecoNVERGEChief Engagement Officer, 2011 - presentecoNVERGE – inspire • balance • harmony Interactive Community & Econological Lattice Platform Building Extended Enterprise Econological ValueChain Solutions Inspired by an Econological Lattice Model & Germane Progressive Economics, ecoNVERGE and its teams of collaborators realize INCISIVE Knowledge CONVERGENCE through transformational changes in social values, resource needs & technological advances, in which people, their capacities & human values matter and are central to the approach. Bringing the 5P's of #Sustainability to practice - People, Planet, Profit, Purpose, Passion for a #thriveable world (Kathryn Ananda, Positive Handprints Foundation) From Shareholder to Stakeholder Economics! An econological responsible and sustainable look at life, environment & humanity! - LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/econverge - WordPress: www.knowledgenabler.wordpress.com - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ecoNVERGE Join the dialogue & participate with a circle of people making a difference growing from surviving to sustainable development, from resilience building towards a thriving world in which humanity is inspired by & lives in balance & harmony with nature. We drive change for a better environment, life & future for generations to come. @ Econologics – Sustainable Balance in Our Social & Economic Circle of Life! Interactive Community & Econological Lattice Platform building G+: http://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/116249886169285481548 LI: www.linkedin.com/groups/Econologics-3825482 FB: www.facebook.com/groups/Econologics or follow us on twitter @knowledgEnabler www.twitter.com/knowledgEnabler
- PORT[expertise]Principal Partner - Consultant, 2011 - presentPORT[expertise] – Maritime, Port, Marina & Industrial Infrastructure Logistics + Collaborative SCM Representation for SE-Asia: Joris Claeys – Cebu, Philippines Providing knowledge convergence in Logistics and Collaborative SCM services & solutions for your Total Value Chain. We are an independent global collaborative partnership of maritime port, logistics and supply chain management professionals with a strong reputation in managing industrial, maritime, port & terminal logistics, providing their expertise to local and regional initiatives in commercial and industrial sectors as well as the public/civil/defence sector. Providing knowledge convergence in logistics & SCM services, covering Design, Procure, Optimization & Monitoring. TOTAL Value Chain SOLUTIONS for the Extended Enterprise www.facebook.com/PORTexpertise www.linkedin.com/company/3787978 www.portexpertise.com J.Claeys@PORTexpertise.com
- CAPixManaging Director - Econologics & Resilience Coach, 2011 - presentCAPix – expanding horizon! OD, WST, AI, Econologics & Thrivability Coaching + Project Management Facilitating teams and encouraging people to think and lead without the box! Grow from surviving to sustainable development, resilience building towards thriving communities, glocally and econological connected! Partnerships with - Sullivan Transformation Agents (OD and WST) - ComDys (managing Complex Systems Environment) www.facebook.com/CAPix.horizon www.linkedin.com/company/2394719
- ViVaTicATeam Lead, 2011 - presentViVaTicA – ideas for life! soul of life! Entertainment for Life & Green Living! Live your Dream. Don't dream your Life! Econological Balanced Lifestyles & Project Development Initiatives Balanced harmony between work, education and leisure! Live your life! Entertainment for Life & Green Living! Project development initiatives: • Fruit4Thought – passion for fruit! fruit with passion! • city.E.bike Sharing & Touring – healthy city commute & eco-tourism! • ECO.vicinity – ecological products and services to market! • 111 WhereLife's@ – living, green inspired! • Pop-UP casa – leisure in the sharing economy! • CebuARTSdistrict – weaving arts & creativity! www.facebook.com/ViVaTicA www.linkedin.com/company/ViVaTicA
- marketingVILLAGE™Team Lead and Founding Partner, 2007 - 2015an ecoNVERGE initiative The MARKETING VILLAGE™ – your world, our village!© Marketing Mix & Social Media - Event Management & Public Relations Social Media, Business Networking, Stakeholder Relation Management, International Trade Development, Event Management & Marketing Mix Management Deploying the Marketing Mix through the services offered by The MV™: • Explicit & Virtual Collaboration & Business Networking • International Business & Trade Development • Facilitating Knowledge Clustering for the Emerging Markets • Value Networking & Stakeholder Relation Management • Community Capacity Building & Social Media use • Marketing Mix Management (Branding, Content, mobile, WOMM, ...) • Franchise & Partner Management • Event Management & Public Relations. The MV™ also enables and provide support and services for the events by the various initiatives of the group. Connecting the Circle of Life! Your World, Our Village!© For more information, we invite you to check our company profile for INNOVATION Partners & Collaborative Partnerships , projects and a list of products and services, on: LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/marketing-VILLAGE Facebook: www.facebook.com/mVILLAGE The best way to build great connections is to always be the one who gives first.
- Buzz (current)
FuturistSpeaker.com – A Study of Future Trends and Predictions by Futuri...
Throughout history, speed has been synonymous with greatness. In sports, those who ran the fastest were heroes. In times of war, those with
Is there Intellectual Property in Money? - Joren De Wachter
Technology companies are creating virtual currencies outside the classic monetary system. What are the Intellectual Property aspects?
About Living the New Economy - Vancouver Island, Victoria, BC Canada Nov...
The Healing Cities Institute and EcoDesign Resource Society are hosting a week of events in Victoria, Nov 29-Dec 5, 2013, designed to energi
Climate change: the time has come to become unreasonable - Blue and Gree...
In delaying climate change action, we are making the biggest dice roll in recent memory, argues Jae Mather. There are three stages people go
From austerity to scarcity: the coming global crisis - Blue and Green To...
We seem to be locked in an endless financial crisis. Starting with a sub-prime housing bubble, complex financial derivatives linked to those
Our insane civilisation lacks the wisdom to deal with the problems we fa...
Creativity, entrepreneurship and ingenuity helped the UK lead the Industrial Revolution. But it is now in a dangerous position where it is a
An interview with Michel Bauwens founder of Foundation for P2P Alternati...
Michel Bauwens is one of the foremost thinkers on the peer-to-peer phenomenon. Belgian-born and currently resident in Chiang-Mai, Thailand,
7 hard reasons why our children will refuse to pay
Our children (in the western world) will have to pay for 2 generations for our mistakes of the last 15-20 years, for our pensions, for our h
Secret Google Project Could Transform Construction Industry
Google's secret development department, Google X (responsible for Google's very cool, although non-core initiatives, such as Google Glass an