- The Catalyst PartnershipPartner & owner, 2005 - present
Our services are broken down to
1. Social media community management: We will manage all your social media platforms on your behalf.
2. Social media community manager training: This is typically a 3 months programme which will result in your social media community manager being able to being effective spending maximum 1 hour per day on social media management.
Both programmes includes
1. General Analysis and Social Media Marketing Integration Consulting
2. Social Media Strategy Development and Execution
I also give lectures in Social Media at SKEMA Business School http://goo.gl/78hDD, webinars, workshops and welcome further opportunities to help businesses understand that Social Media is the greatest equalizer for small and medium sized businesses to compete online.
Contact us for a free social media marketing discussion about how social media can help you generate more sales. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link up with The Catalyst Partnership:
- London Business SchoolBusiness
Vietnam cheap holiday deals, Vietnam tour packages
A seven days amazing 40% Vietnam Package tours covering northern Vietnam, Hanoi, Halong Bay
Judge Jeanine on the Truth and Consequences of the Benghazi Conspiracy
Check out Judge Jeanine Pirro's Opening Statement on the Benghazi "conspiracy" from last night's 'Justice.'
New York Attorney General Busts 19 Companies For Writing Fake Yelp Reviews
The attorney general has fined 19 companies and made them promise to stop writing fake reviews.
7 Ways Your E-Cigarette Business Can Earn More Money With Social Media |...
If you've started an e-cigarette business and are not yet seeing a substantial money flow, maybe you should try something different in promo
How to Add Special Effects to Vine and Instagram Videos
Special effect Vine and Instagram videos are among the most popular within each app. Want to make one yourself? We'll teach you how.
How to Convert Casual Blog Visitors Into Dedicated Subscribers
Find out how to turn those casual blog readers into dedicated, valuable subscribers who keep coming back.
This Changes Everything: Social Signals, Your Website, and Google+ | Dus...
Following a series of experiments I've made a few discoveries about sharing links on Google+ that changes everything about how I now share.