- IBMResearch Scientist, 2013 - present
- UC BerkeleyPhD Student, 2013
- University of California, BerkeleyComputer Science, 2010 - 2013Doctor of Philosophy
- University of California, BerkeleyComputer Science, 2007 - 2010Master of Science
- Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyComputer Science, 1999 - 2003Bachelor of Science
- The Bronx High School of Science1995 - 1999
- I.S. 125 Thomas J. Mccann Woodside1991 - 1995
- P.S. 199 Maurice A. Fitzgerald1986 - 1991
Google Image Ripper - safely and easily search Google image results with...
If you use Google images often then you know what a pain it can be to view the results. This tool lets you surf the results as thumbnails an
The-Awesomest-7-Year-Postdoc or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love...
Scary myths and scary data abound about life as a tenure-track faculty at an
SOPA: What You Should Know & Why Dyn Opposes It
What you should know about SOPA and why Dyn is opposed to the bill.
Baseball Video Highlights & Clips | Sterling's new calls for Haf...
Yankees broadcaster John Sterling shows off his calls for new Yankees Travis Hafner, Vernon Wells and Kevin Youkilis
Jorge Posada | Fans wish Posada the very best after his retirement - Video
Yankees fans outside Yankee Stadium wish Jorge Posada a happy retirement
Jeremy Lin's game still has flaws, but his rise is no fluke - NBA - SI.com
Two weeks ago, Jeremy Lin was just another fringe player barely hanging on to an NBA job. Seven incredible games later, though, he's the toa
Google Glass (And Sergey Brin) Ride the NYC Subway
You never know what you're going to see on a NYC subway. Sometimes it's a Mariachi band, others, one of the tech world's most important peop
Jeremy Lin studying up on Wizards’ John Wall, and rest of NBA is doing ...
After showing he can break down Deron Williams and the Jazz's Devin Harris, new Knicks sensation Jeremy Lin might want to switch to a pair o
On being a founder vs. joining a small startup vs. a large company | Viv...
I was talking to a friend recently about startups and about “working on things that matter”. I was trying to pitch him the idea of changing