We are launching another way to use Hangouts today. From our new site you'll be able to take advantage of the best of Hangouts in the browser, along with an inspiring image to get you through the day. Check it out and let us know what you think.
398 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 126 previous comments
- Why the hell did you do this?Sep 15, 2016
- Where did the Hangouts extension go on the Chromebook? Now it takes extra clicks. And only one window at a time? Puerile. Stoopit. Chromebook is not as good as I had hoped. Too bad.Sep 15, 2016
- so bad.... No hangouts no new g+... simply as that!Nov 4, 2016
- Aim than happyNov 28, 2016
- Jan 9, 2017
- I agree with Havan Fellows. Why rip Hangouts out of + and then restrict the number of chats and override the user's primary chat (the one in use) when another message comes in?
Facebook allows multiple chats while inside Facebook; you used to be able to do that up until yesterday. Who got hit with the stoopid stick at Google last night?
This change means that I won't be looking at + at all. I'll just keep the HO tab open and deal with the limited interface functionality.
It's too bad. I used to spend more time on + than FB. Now I won't see + at all. I'm sure that instead of fixing the problems you have introduced you'll just keep polishing the turd you just forcefully dumped on us. (Yes, I know this has been on the works for years, I just kept using Classic + since one look at this told me it was useless and after years of development I see it has remained useless.)
I'm not sure how your decision makers can be so out of touch.Jan 25, 2017
- plz do back classic google plus new is badJan 27, 2017
- I happy with hangout ,with out changes ,it give me plenty of scope and i just learn how to do more with hangout .i not want to go through more changes .i lose akk my circles before as i not understand thw new ways ,Jan 28, 2017
Add a comment...