Thank you so much for making it free!
Jordan D. Ulmer
I choose to lead, right where God has placed me !
I challenge YOU !
Will you rise to the call of God in your life ?
Will you be men and women of character ?
Will you #LoveGod , #LovePeople and #DoHardThings ?
Author: John C. Maxwell
Title: Calling all Leaders
Source: Developing the Leader within You ; by John C. Maxwell ; Pg. (201)
Synopsis: The Heart of Leadership is people !
This world needs leaders…
Who use their influence at the right times for the right reasons;
Who take a little greater share of the blame and a little smaller share of the credit;
Who lead themselves successfully before attempting to lead others;
Who continue to search for the best answer, not the familiar one;
Who add value to the people and organization they lead;
Who work for the benefit of others and not for personal gain;
Who handle themselves with their heads and handle others with their hearts;
Who know the way, go the way and show the way;
Who live with people to know their problems and live with God in order to solve them;
Who realize that their dispositions are more important than their positions;
Who mold opinions instead of following opinion polls;
Who understands that an institution is the reflection of their character;
Who never place themselves above others except in carrying responsibilities;
Who will be as honest in small things as in great things;
Who discipline themselves so they will not be disciplined by others;
Who encounter setbacks and turn them into comebacks;
Who follow a moral compass that points in the right direction regardless of the trends.
(370) “The bottom line in leadership isn’t how far we advance ourselves but how far we advance others.” ~ John C. Maxwell
Now.... GO BE AWESOME !!!
#LLD = #LovingGodLovingPeopleDoingHardThings
Jordan D. Ulmer
Default Carpool Signup Spreadsheet
(Copy and paste to a new speadsheet for every new event...):
Jordan D. Ulmer / Engineering Co-op / ASIC & FPGA Solutions
MS 137-137, Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-3161, USA
Office: (319) 263-3934 / Mobile: (319) 853-8620
([KE0FTG] / [JU4LLD - Call Sign Pending])
For me Purpose means living to encourage and enhance the lives others. “Life becomes harder for us when we live for others, but it also becomes richer and happier.” ~ Albert Schweitzer. My meaning and Purpose in life is to learn as much as I can, to be the BEST leader that I can, so to bring out the BEST(Boldness Earnestness Servitude Tenacity) in others, but ultimately my purpose is instantiated in my relationship with Jesus Christ, and is enlightened thru an attitude of servitude; See a need, do a deed, that’s the life I wish to lead. My Purpose is to be an example in all circumstances, showing love to all thru encouraging words and commitment to a Purpose driven life style.
- South Dakota State UniversityElectrical Engineering with an Emphasis on Electromagnetic Theory, 2013 - presentI study everything I can get my hands on from, Signal Processing and Electromagnetics to Quantum Mechanics. I love to learn and I'm in the right place.
- Kirkwood Community CollegeI took College classes in High School through the PSEO program, earning 16 Credits ~ $2k, but more importantly gaining KNOWLAGE. However knowledge (is NOT) wisdom until it is applied, so that is why I have been executing independent studies on the Nature of Light, Time and other aspects of our world, to better prepare myself for the resultant work I wish to preform in the field of Electrical Engineering with an emphasis on Electromagnetic Theory. Furthermore I intend on working during my College years, however I am currently focusing on my studies and independently "building a broader bandwidth" both in my communications network and network of intellect. Sincerely, -_-_- “Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life. Everyone must carry out a concrete assignment that demands fulfillment. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated. Thus everyone’s task is as unique as his specific opportunity to implement it.” ~ Victor Frankl Jordan D. Ulmer, 2009 - 2013
- Linn-Mar High SchoolIndependent research in areas of : Mathimatics for ThreeYears, Spanish for Three Years, General Engineering for Two Years and Theoretical Physics for Two Years, 2008 - 2012
- Rockwell CollinsHigh School Technical Intern, 2010 - 2012
- McDonald'sCashier, 2010 - 2010
- Mr. Charles BeahmYard Worker, 2006 - 2010
How to Donate | LibriVox How to Donate | free public domain audiobooks
Since LibriVox was founded in 2005, our free, volunteer-read audiobooks have been downloaded more than 400 million times. Please help us con
Parks Near Cedar Rapids Iowa - Eventurous Cedar Rapids
Eventurous Cedar Rapids is a group of adventurous young professionals who enjoy exploring the great outdoors , and going to events together
TeamViewer – Access your computer remotely and share your desktop with f...
Remote Control any computer within seconds as if you were sitting right in front of it and host online meetings and presentations easily ove
Computer Organization and Design, Revised Fourth ... - U-Cursos free eBo...
Download Embed. Please support us: 340x284. 425x355. 510x426. 595x487. Custom size Width Height. Copy and paste this code into your blog or