I've been practicing massage therapy since 1986. Massage therapy can help you get relief from pain, chronic tension, recover from injuries, have better posture, deeper breathing, and easier movement.
I've worked on athletes, carpenters, construction workers, dancers, engineers, martial artists, massage therapists, musicians, office workers, psychotherapists, scientists, software developers, writers, etc. Every body has the same anatomy; the same principles and techniques can be applied to any body.No Spa Massage Here
If you're looking for powerful massage therapy that changes things, you're in the right place. You won't get a standard spa massage routine, you will get individualized treatment.
This is results-oriented massage therapy; effective treatment for pain, tension, or injury.
Massage Therapy Methods for Pain Relief
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Joint Mobilization
- Visceral Massage
Where I've Studied Massage Therapy
- Body Electric School of Massage · no longer in business
- Colorado Cranial Institute · ColoradoCranial.com
- Esalen Institute · Esalen.org
- Florida School of Massage · FloridaSchoolOfMassage.com
- Gil Hedley | Anatomy · GilHedley.com
- Guild for Structural Integration · RolfGuild.org
- Massage Therapy Institute · MTIDavis.com
- Neurosomatic Educators · NeurosomaticEducators.com
- San Francisco School of Massage · SFSchoolOfMassage.com
- St. John Neuromuscular Therapy Seminars · no longer in business
- Sports Massage Training Institute · no longer in business
- Upledger Institute · Upledger.com
- World School of Massage · WorldSchoolMassage.com
Certification: Certified Massage Therapist #29790 · CAMTC.org
Hours: By appointment, Monday-Friday, 9am-9pm.
Appointments: First session is 1.5 hour, includes assessment & treatment. After that you choose 1.5 hour or 1 hour.
Fees: $135 1.5 hour, $90 1 hour.
Payment: Cash, Check, Card.