29 have him in circles
Works at University of Birmingham
Attends University of Birmingham
Lives in Birmingham, uk
29 have him in circles
Computer Science Student
- University of BirminghamRobot Programming Demonstrator, 2014 - presentAssisting first year students on their Robot Programming module, by helping them to understand assignments and provide insights on how to tackle their assignments. Additionally I assist students in debugging code for their robot.
- University of BirminghamAVD Ambassador, 2013 - presentIn this role I speak with prospective students who are interested in Computer Science and show them the facilities of our university and our school's building.
- University of BirminghamMobile Application Workshop Internship, 2013 - 2013This was a 10 week internship to design and develop a portable workshop. The workshop has been designed to be taken around schools in order to allow younger students to get an insight in to Computer Science. The workshop allows students to create their own mobile application.
Student. Biker. Guitarist.
Currently studying for a MEng in Computer Science / Software Engineering, I am a student at the University of Birmingham. I do a little bit of part time here and there, mainly revolving around my subject.
I'm also a guitarist, purely for leisure. I've played with a couple of bands but I mainly play for my own amusement in my spare time. My current pride and joy is my Epiphone Les Paul. Inspired by Slash, ironically little like him.
Additionally I'm a biker. I currently own two: a XJ600S and a YZF600R. The Diversion is more of a city workhorse whilst the Thundercat is my new project. My aim is to turn the Thundercat in to a bike that will be excellent for touring on, allowing me to travel.
I have a logical mind. I've rebuilt the top-end on two engines previously, but really I just love to take things apart and see how they work. It's a bonus if thing go back together correctly and function. Especially if there are no screws left over.
I was accepted to my first choice of university and passed the 1st year with a 1st.
- University of BirminghamComputer Science, 2012 - present
- North Warwickshire and Hinckley CollegeIT National Diploma, 2010 - 2012
March 24, 1994