- Beacon TechnologiesDigital Marketing Strategist, 2013 - presentAs a digitalmarketing analyst at Beacon, I specialize in digital marketing for a select clients in the Beacon network. I work with clients, tailoring to their unique needs including: identifying relevant keywords, creating and testing copy, maximizing the investment of clients, building email marketing campaigns and use analytics and metrics to identify opportunities and weaknesses in a client's business decisions. - Collaborate with customers to develop effective web marketing strategies.- Setup, monitor and tune organic placement services (SEO), pay-per-click services (PPC), social media marketing services (SMM) and shopping engine marketing services.- Utilize Google Analytics to shape Web Marketing strategies and maximize ROI.- Provide regular written reports for custom-defined performance metrics for each customer account.- Provide Google Analytics consultation to customers.- Assist Sales & Marketing by providing high-level analyses for prospective customers.- Attend and participate in web marketing trade shows and seminars.
- Hospice and Palliative Care of GreensboroCommunications Specialist, 2012 - 2013Maintain HPCG's brand identity through the production and distribution of HPCG's marketing collateral and communications (both print and digital). Manage HPCG's social media and ensure their web presence is up to date. Provides graphic design management, web content management, social media relations, staff support and digital marketing efforts.
- ZipLocalDigital Specialist/Corporate Trainer, 2010 - 2011I am part of a training and talent and development team for Ziplocal that assists sales reps in selling digital products in all of North Carolina. I help with the trainings and sales assistance on SEM, SEO, Facebook, websites, appointment setting, closing and more. My responsibilities include training new sales reps to sell multi-media products of Ziplocal (print, online and mobile advertising). Lead a two week training course including policies, forms, paperwork and presentations. Also responsible for local dissemination of new concepts, products and spot training.
- PDC PagesAdvertising Consultant, 2007 - 2009
- WestWayneCreative Intern, 2006 - 2006
- Appalachian State UniversityStudent, 2003 - 2007Activities and Societies: Center for Student Involvement & Leadership, Delta Tau Delta, WASU Student Radio, The Appalachian Sports Network, Leadership Team, Emerging Leaders
- Appalachian State UniversityAdvertising, 2003 - 2007
- Appalachian State UniversityBroadcasting, 2003 - 2007
- Mitchell High SchoolHigh School Diploma, 1999 - 2003
Finalists picked for list of new names for Business 40 through downtown ...
The North Carolina Department of Transportation announced four finalists on Monday for a new name for the Business 40 highway.
Of Monsters And Men: Beneath The Skin (Deluxe) - Music on Google Play
Beneath the Skin is the second studio album by Icelandic folk-pop band Of Monsters and Men released on 8 June 2015 in Iceland, and a day lat
It's Kind Of A Funny Story - Movies & TV on Google Play
Craig is a high-school junior, in the gifted program, infatuated with his best friend's girl. When he realizes he's suicidal, he checks hims
Google Earth - Aplicaciones de Android en Google Play
Google Earth para Android te permite explorar el mundo con solo deslizar el dedo.* Sobrevuela ciudades en 3D como Londres, Tokio y Roma. * A
Calendar Arc Watch Face - Android Apps on Google Play
Written to be my 'daily driver', I have connected this watch face and it's companion application to the phone's calendar data, allowing it t
Nessie Ladle Keeps Your Soups & Stews Company | Coffee With Dessert
You feel lonely when you make a nice chili? Do you find more tears than broth in your minestrone? If so, this Nessie Ladle is just for you.