From the artist, :
"Photographic prints are great because they don’t need power to be displayed. They are more or less permanent. Videos are great because they record a sequence of time which shows reality almost like how we experience. Is it possible to combine the two? And not via long exposure photography where often details are lost from motion."
"So I played around with the tools of digital photography and post processing to give you this series: Time is a dimension."
No one can tell this story like . Check out her must-see presentation on Content Strategy from #SXSW!
What could possibly go wrong with performing miracles? Oh.
- Facebook, Inc.Content Strategist, 2013 - present
- REIPrinciple Experience Architect: Content Strategy, Information Architecture, 2012 - 2013
- REIAgile SEO, Inbound Marketing Program Manager, 2008 - 2012
- The Nature ConservancyAssociate Director, Digital Marketing, 2004 - 2008
- Barbara Thomas Fellowship ProgramFellow, Internet Marketing (Australia), 2008 - 2008
- New Target Internet Design & DevelopmentUser Interface Architect, 2004 - 2004
- Conservation InternationalWeb Communications and Content Manager, 2003 - 2004
- Great Lakes CommissionWeb and Publications Designer, 2001 - 2003
- Peace CorpsPeace Corps Volunteer - Community Health Development, 1999 - 2000
- IBMLead Information Developer, Groupware, 1997 - 1999
For over 15 years, Jonathon Colman has helped people and organizations build, find, and use the best stuff on the Web.
Jonathon has worked with organizations like Facebook, REI, The Nature Conservancy, Conservation International, and IBM connect with their customers, launch platforms and tools, and build communities. By leveraging expertise in SEO/Inbound marketing, social media, web analytics, content strategy and agile methodologies, Jonathon helps organizations become better at what they do so that they can succeed in fulfilling their missions.
Jonathon helped lead a team that won two Webby Awards for The Nature Conservancy in 2009. He’s currently pursuing a master’s degree in Information Management from the University of Washington. Previously, Jonathon served as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Burkina Faso, West Africa where he worked on rural public health issues.
Jonathon has spoken at international conferences on SEO, social media, web analytics, and content strategy. He’s had the honor of presenting at conferences such as MozCon, SMX Advanced, ad:Tech, the Content Strategy Forum, eTail, the National Press Club, and many more. He’s also created and facilitated workplace-based training programs and multi-day labs/workshops on Internet marketing and strategic planning for teams.
- University of Washington - Information SchoolM.S., Information Management, 2011 - 2013
- Rensselaer Polytechnic InstituteCertificate, Human-Computer Interactions (HCI), 1997 - 1998
- Michigan Technological UniversityB.S., Scientifiic and Technical Communication (STC), 1993 - 1997
SXSW Interactive 2014: Re-orientating UX Design for the Internet of...
My talk about how UX designers should start to investigate 4 areas for the Internet of Things.
Things I've Learned (& Am Still Learning) from Leading (UX Desig...
I've worked for a lot of idiot managers in my career. And then, one day, after I had become a manager, it dawned on me: Now I'm the idiot! M
What Social Media Analytics Can't Tell You (SXSW Interactive 2014)
Social media analytics can help you understand the active members of your social media audience, but what about the people who aren't postin
Structured Data and Schema.org: The Hair Metal Edition
The latest on schema.org and structured data for search marketing. From the Add3 SEO Meetup
Platform Updates: Improved Photo Sharing on iOS and Driving More Engaged...
This week, we updated the iOS Share Dialog to make it easy for people to share local photos directly from your app. Additionally, people cli
Sheryl Sandberg and Anna Maria Chávez on 'Bossy,' the other B-word
Confident girls are often called the other B-word—bossy—and it can keep them from reaching their full potential, write Sheryl Sandberg and A
fqwimages - Solo Tree Sunrise, 2014. All Rights Reserved. ...
Solo Tree Sunrise, 2014. All Rights Reserved. Time is a Dimension.