Featuring , Julie Patterson , and Casey Capachi!
Thanks to for a great article!
神聖的睾丸 Shun-SHENG duh gao-WAHN! #firefly
- Facebook, Inc.Content Strategist, 2013 - present
- REIPrinciple Experience Architect: Content Strategy, Information Architecture, 2012 - 2013
- REIAgile SEO, Inbound Marketing Program Manager, 2008 - 2012
- The Nature ConservancyAssociate Director, Digital Marketing, 2004 - 2008
- Barbara Thomas Fellowship ProgramFellow, Internet Marketing (Australia), 2008 - 2008
- New Target Internet Design & DevelopmentUser Interface Architect, 2004 - 2004
- Conservation InternationalWeb Communications and Content Manager, 2003 - 2004
- Great Lakes CommissionWeb and Publications Designer, 2001 - 2003
- Peace CorpsPeace Corps Volunteer - Community Health Development, 1999 - 2000
- IBMLead Information Developer, Groupware, 1997 - 1999
For over 15 years, Jonathon Colman has helped people and organizations build, find, and use the best stuff on the Web.
Jonathon has worked with organizations like Facebook, REI, The Nature Conservancy, Conservation International, and IBM connect with their customers, launch platforms and tools, and build communities. By leveraging expertise in SEO/Inbound marketing, social media, web analytics, content strategy and agile methodologies, Jonathon helps organizations become better at what they do so that they can succeed in fulfilling their missions.
Jonathon helped lead a team that won two Webby Awards for The Nature Conservancy in 2009. He’s currently pursuing a master’s degree in Information Management from the University of Washington. Previously, Jonathon served as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Burkina Faso, West Africa where he worked on rural public health issues.
Jonathon has spoken at international conferences on SEO, social media, web analytics, and content strategy. He’s had the honor of presenting at conferences such as MozCon, SMX Advanced, ad:Tech, the Content Strategy Forum, eTail, the National Press Club, and many more. He’s also created and facilitated workplace-based training programs and multi-day labs/workshops on Internet marketing and strategic planning for teams.
- University of Washington - Information SchoolM.S., Information Management, 2011 - 2013
- Rensselaer Polytechnic InstituteCertificate, Human-Computer Interactions (HCI), 1997 - 1998
- Michigan Technological UniversityB.S., Scientifiic and Technical Communication (STC), 1993 - 1997
I am not an introvert. I am just busy. · The Accidental Businessman
I am not an introvert. I am just busy. ⇥. March 5 2014 · Permalink. For a few weeks now I've been fighting with a really odd bug. I have a s
Announcing OpenSpritz - A Free Speed Reading Bookmarklet - Gun.io
Today, I'm pleased to announce OpenSpritz, a free speed reading bookmarklet. To install OpenSpritz, simply drag this button to your bookmark
Why DRM'ed coffee-pods may be just the awful stupidity we need
I've been thinking about the news that Keurig has added "DRM" to its pod coffee-makers since the story first started doing the rounds a coup
Facebook goes back to basics with latest News Feed redesign
Almost exactly one year ago, Facebook laid out its vision for the future of News Feed. Facebook spent months refining its new design, which
The Next Generation of Content Strategists - Scatter/Gather: a Razorfish...
Casey, Sarah & Julie: The First Recipients of the Facebook Content Strategy Fellowship. Photo by Sean Tubridy. The field of content strategy
The Worf Of Starfleet is a treat for Trekkies, Scorsese fans, and pun nerds
Here’s an understatement: Jordan Belfort, the former stockbroker whose memoirs were adapted into The Wolf Of Wall Street, doesn’t have much