I have a Galaxy Note, so I had trouble getting past the first minute and a half of this guy's initial reservations and had to give up.
The quick summary from my perspective:
- large screen is great for web browsing and for Kindle app
- it's a little too big to manipulate with one hand for text messages and phone calls, but worth the sacrifice for the large screen for reading
- the failed transmission rates in terms of my text messages (at the receiving end) is fairly high (I'd put it at around 5 percent); that might be problems with my carrier, but I suspect that it's actually the phone OS
- great, clean pics and videos
- still having trouble finding good calendars, memo apps, etc. -- I have some highly rated Android apps, and though I haven't given them a fair chance, they don't seem nearly as intuitive as the apps on my old iPhone.