Give the new #CreativeCloud features a spin: http://adobe.ly/L9HwcX Already used your trial? We're offering you a second run! Get another 30 days simply by clicking 'Update' next to the apps you want to try.
These are some really regular and equally silly mistakes that developers/programmers make.
- Confused about whether to return True or False from a function
- Memory Overflow Error
- Forgetting that array index starts from 1 in Matlab
- Thinking the code may be of no use to others and never releasing it for other users.
- Tired and sleepy but still working and getting no output.
- Procrastination, avoiding oneself to write good code.
- Revision Confusion - no version control at all, instead file renaming
- The Richline GroupWeb Developer, 2012 - present
- FreelanceWeb Developer/Designer, 2007 - 2013
- BREEDCG Artist / Web designer, 2012 - 2012
- VR SimProgrammer, 2004 - 2005
- Commercial Legal SoftwareProgrammer, 2005 - 2006
- Passion PicturesCG Artist, 2011 - 2012
The Truth About Multiple H1 Tags in the HTML5 Era – Tuts+
Whether you're a webmaster or a web designer, there's a question you've most likely either asked or answered many times over the years. That
.htaccess made easy | configure, optimize & secure your website
configure, optimize & secure your website
Turn your beer bottles into glass cups! (5 easy steps)
Glassware can get pretty expensive especially if your in college and always getting sh*t faced and breaking your glasses. Start just using y