Here is the job description.
Are you looking to work with a great team who helps make a difference for small and medium businesses throughout the country? If so, we’d love to talk to you about joining our digital marketing team as a Jr. Front End Web Developer. In this role you’ll work with other developers, copywriters, marketing strategists and designers, as well as experts in user experience, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media, and web analytics to manage and create attractive, functional, responsive B2B websites for our brand.
* Work in a team responsible for maintaining the front-end of our corporate websites
* Collaborate to solve problems and produce innovative solutions with your team
* Work with other developers, manager, business owners, designers, as well as specialists in UX, content, social media, SEO & SEM on a variety of web projects
* At least 2 years of front-end web development experience building websites
* Must have experience developing WordPress and implementing Responsive Design
* Knowledge of the total overall development process (wireframes – design – development – QA- delivery).
* Fundamental knowledge of PHP & MySQL
* Experience debugging pages & scripts
* General understanding of Hosting, FTP, and ability to work with tech support to trouble shoot server issues
* Strong portfolio with examples of your work along with description of your role in the project
* Strong communication skills
* A great attitude, self-motivated and extreme attention to detail
* The ability to work on tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects
Nice to Have
* Experience working with tag management systems, such as Tealium, Google Tag Manager or Adobe Tag Manager is a plus.
* Experience with A/B Testing systems such as Adobe Test & Target or Optimizely
* Experience with source control systems, such as subversion and git
- Dex Media, Inc.Digital Media UI Manager, 2013 - presentI head the user interface and front-end development team for b2b and b2c websites, such as http://www.superpages.com, http://www.supermedia.com, http://www.dexone.com and http://www.dexmedia.com. I direct website projects, as well as front-end development for desktop and mobile, including responsive web design (rwd).
- Jonathan JeterSmall Business Web Consultant, 2001 - 2013Provide web solutions for small businesses, including strategic planning, web design/development, domain name registration, web hosting, PPC strategies and management, SEO & SEM services and online marketing consulting.
- SuperMediaWeb Development / UI Manager, 2009 - 2013Responsible for information architecture, front-end code quality and interaction design for SuperMedia owned & operated properties, such as supermedia.com and superpages.com. Responsible for building interactive websites for online communities with quantifiable results, improving traffic and revenue.
- Fun Family FotosOwner, 2004 - 2009Manage all aspects of children’s sports and event photography company. Create processes to improve order taking and fulfillment. Hired and managed employees. Create training manuals to explain processes. Responsible for all aspects of sales and customer service, including promotions, customer and client relationships and customer contacts after the sale. Work with current clients to obtain referrals. In charge of all company branding and marketing.
- ArkeoWeb Developer / Project Manager, 2000 - 2009Oversee all web development and online marketing operations for web development company providing e-learning solutions and web presence strategies for corporate clients.
- Social Media
- Local Search
- Online Marketing
- Front-End Web Development
- Wordpress Development
- Lead Generation
- Website User Experience
Dex Media (via SuperMedia & Dex One) provides local search marketing services to small and medium sized businesses, including websites, mobile websites, PPC, online advertising, social media, reputation monitoring, multimedia marketing, direct mail, directory listings and print marketing for SMBs.
My personal blog is at http://www.jonathanjeter.com
- Regis UniversityWeb Design / Project Management, 2001 - 2004
- Southwestern Assemblies of God UniversitySecondary Education (English / Spanish), 1994 - 1995
- Southwestern Assemblies of God UniversityCross Cultural Missions Ministries, 1992 - 1994
- Southwestern Assemblies of God UniversityCommunications, 1990 - 1991
- Waxahachie High SchoolHigh School Diploma, 1988 - 1990
- Evangelical Christian Academy1988