Ultimate Engagement: Data Driven Email Tactics by Jed Williams, Vendasta We can leverage data to… Pinpoint businesses when they are “Ready to Buy” Contact them as close as possible to that moment Offer pertinent solutions at the right price and service…
Digital Transformation or Extinction My notes from the Opening Keynote at ClickZ Live Chicago 2015 by Victor Lee @vlee, Senior Vice President, Digital Marketing, Hasbro, Incorporated Why is change so hard? We love normal. Netflix tried to sell 49% to…
Afternoon Keynote In Data We Trust Ajit Sivadasan, VP/GM Global eCommerce, Lenovo Icebreaker: How you hold your drink reveals your personality. 2009 study established 8 personality types based on how you hold your drink in a bar. How Lenovo Transformed…
Harnessing the Power of Intent Data and Predictive Analytics Michael Mire, SweetIQ Local search is the ultimate indicator of intent. We’re doing it all the time. (4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information.) We’re doing it more and…
Fireside Chat Keynote Panel at ClickZ Live Chicago 2015 Touchpoints, Platforms, and People: Designing an Omni-channel Strategy that Delivers an Integrated Experience Ashley Jane Brookes, Hootsuite @ashjbee Shawn O’Neal, Unilever @shoneal99 Szabolcs Paldy,…
My notes on People Data and Its Impact on Marketing by Shawn O’Neal, Unilever Economies of scale = competitive advantage The space we are in today (data & analytics and what it does for marketing) is game changing. Economies of scale – large amounts of…
These are my notes on the presentation by Scott Brinker, Co-Founder, President, CTO, ion interactive at the 2015 Digital Velocity Conference – San Diego, California. I hope I can get a hold of the slides. It was an excellent presentation. The Marketing…
I'm not usually much of a fan of the Fahrenheit scale, but as this graphic illustrates, it does produce convenient numbers for the purposes of discussing the weather.
(Image credit unknown; Googling it produces many hits.)
- Regis UniversityWeb Development / Project Management, 2000 - 2003
- Southwestern Assemblies of God UniversitySecondary Education (English / Spanish), 1993 - 1994
- Southwestern Assemblies of God UniversityCross Cultural Missions Ministries, 1991 - 1993
- Southwestern Assemblies of God UniversityCommunications, 1989 - 1990
- TracyLockeDirector of Technology Services & Digital Development, 2015 - presentIn my role as Director of Technology Services & Digital Development at TracyLocke, I am responsible for the following: Represent the technology department to all cross-functional teams and clients. Responsible for effective client communication in regards to technology, development, and agency capabilities. Translate client briefs and creative concepts into software requirements and solution-oriented architectures supported by design documents. Coach and motivate the development team by establishing best practices, introducing the latest technology trends, and assisting in development training and establishing workflows.
- Dex Media, Inc.Digital Media UI Manager, 2013 - 2015I head the user interface and front-end development team for b2b and b2c websites, such as http://www.superpages.com, http://www.supermedia.com, http://www.dexone.com and http://www.dexmedia.com. I direct website projects, as well as front-end development for desktop and mobile, including responsive web design (rwd).
- Jonathan JeterSmall Business Web Consultant, 2001 - 2013Provide web solutions for small businesses, including strategic planning, web design/development, domain name registration, web hosting, PPC strategies and management, SEO & SEM services and online marketing consulting.
- SuperMediaWeb Development / UI Manager, 2009 - 2013Responsible for information architecture, front-end code quality and interaction design for SuperMedia owned & operated properties, such as supermedia.com and superpages.com. Responsible for building interactive websites for online communities with quantifiable results, improving traffic and revenue.
- Fun Family FotosOwner, 2004 - 2009Manage all aspects of children’s sports and event photography company. Create processes to improve order taking and fulfillment. Hired and managed employees. Create training manuals to explain processes. Responsible for all aspects of sales and customer service, including promotions, customer and client relationships and customer contacts after the sale. Work with current clients to obtain referrals. In charge of all company branding and marketing.
- ArkeoWeb Developer / Project Manager, 2000 - 2009Oversee all web development and online marketing operations for web development company providing e-learning solutions and web presence strategies for corporate clients.
Setting Up a WordPress Development Environment with DesktopServer and GI...
Article by Jonathan Jeter - One of the challenges in using WordPress with an external hosting environment and multiple developers is the cre
10 Years of Beautiful Mars Art From the Spirit and Opportunity Rovers - ...
Ralph Bagnold, an early pioneer of dune studies, remarked that—compared to the nearly static chaos that seems to characterize slowly crumbli
Google+ & SEO: How Google+ Impacts Search Results
Google+ can be a powerful component of your digital marketing strategy. The personalization impact of Google+ is strong. Posts can rank in t
Why you should share your blog post more than once on Social Media: The ...
Reposting the same content on social media can be quite a controversial topic. Some people don’t like it at all, while others advocate it st
Seven Ways to Go Beyond Black Friday If You're a Small Business
Marketing Strategy - Small businesses can't go toe to toe against large retailers on Black Friday. It's just not a fair fight... But small b
There Are No Good Social Media Tools. Only Good Social Media Plans. Down...
Are you a Hootsuite fan? How about Buffer, Tweetdeck or any one of dozens of others? While these tools can help make your life easier when d