Check out the rest of my article on ! #brandingtips
- Editor, 2016 - present
- Campaign Planner, 2014 - 2015
- GSO University Associate, 2013 - 2014
- General MillsMarketing Communications Intern, 2012 - 2012
- Tomtom NVPublic Relations Intern, 2011 - 2011
- Program Manager, 2015 - 2016
- Washington University in St. LouisPolitical Science, 2009 - 2013
Glassdoor – an inside look at jobs & companies
Search jobs then look inside. Company salaries, reviews, interview questions, and more - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers
Seesmic (Facebook, Twitter) - Apps on Android Market
The best way to manage your social networks in a simple app. Seesmic is the best way to manage your social networks in one powerful and yet
From the Bali Files — On Writing: Blogging will Beat the Perfectionist O...
As promised, I'm going to share a few freewrites from my goal to write for 15 minutes each day while in Bali and Thailand. This is from one
Baratunde Thurston: Getting Things Done Is Inspiration + Sheer Willpower
The bestselling author of How To Be Black talks about making things happen with a team, despite his natrual inclination to fly solo.