Simply posting your picture w/ call me and phone # with no intro or framing of the post won't fare well with most people on Plus?
Your post http://goo.gl/mKlQ4p speaks to a speciffic SSI issue I suspect many of your future clients are asking, so this approach is much better than merely a pic and a phone number.
In this video I discuss this little known benefit for approved #ssdi or #SSI claimants and how to request your free pass. The link to request your pass is at http://bit.ly/access-pass-parks
Disability usually brings financial hardship so this free national parks access can help reduce the cost of spending quality time with friends and family.
Want to learn more about how to win your SSDI or SSI #disability claim? Visit the “three winning strategies” section of our website at http://www.4socialsecuritydisability.com/faq/three-winning-strategies/ to learn more. #socialsecuritydisability
- Ginsberg Law Offices, P.C.Attorney, 1997 - present
- Galler & Ginsberg, P.C.Attorney, 1988 - 1997
- Repasky, Minin & BatesAttorney, 1986 - 1987
- Social Security disability podcast (current)
- Social Security disability blog (current)
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorney web site (current)
- Social Security Disability TV (current)
- Bankruptcy Law Network (current)
- Tennessee Bankruptcy blog (current)
- tennesseebankruptcyblog.com (current)
- Atlanta bankruptcy blog (current)
- Law Firm Marketing Consultant (current)
- Depression Social Security Diosability (current)
- Circle of Legal Trust (current)
- PTSD and Social Security Disability (current)
- Disability Answer Guide (current)
- Seizures and Social Security Disability (current)
- Georgia DUI Law blog (past)
- Ginsberg Fitness blog (current)
- atlanta-bankruptcy-attorney.com (current)
- atlanta-bankruptcy-attorney.com (current)
- clausonlaw.com (past)
- Meet a Listing (current)
- Student Loan Debt Settlement Help (current)
- Social Security Disability Scoop.it (current)
- Atlanta Bankruptcy News Scoop.it (current)
- FDCPA Claims (current)
- georgia-workers-compensation.com (current)
- Debt Help Lawyer (current)
- Tax Help (current)
- Social Security Grid Rules (current)
- Ginsberg Law Offices (current)
- SSDRadio.com (current)
I practice law with my wife, Jodi Brenner Ginsberg, who is a Georgia workers compensation lawyer. We have two college aged children and a very perceptive Poodle named Joey.
When not working, I enjoy weight lifting and boxing training (heavy bags do not hit back!) and photography.
- Tulane CollegeHistory, 1979 - 1983
- Tulane College of LawJ.D., 1983 - 1986
Ma Hadash: Open letter to the Atlanta Journal Constitution
As a citizen of this glorious country, a member of the Atlanta community, and a proud Jew, my heart ached when I saw the cartoons that your
Google Plus Hashtags: Discovering Their Hidden Secrets
There is much more to Google+ hashtags than meets the eye.
8 Reasons Why Refinancing Private Student Loan May Be A Bad Idea
Banks are starting to offer loans to refinance your private student loans. Here's why it may not be a good idea for you.
How Bankruptcy May Cause More Student Loan Problems
When you file for bankruptcy, all collection activities must stop against you. For some, however, the automatic stay can be a disaster.
Private Student Loans And The Troubling Tale Of Two Sallies
Sallie Mae is going to be issuing private student loans as well as servicing federal student loans. Nothing but bad news ahead.
Morgantown Personal Injury Attorney | West Virginia Wrongful Death Lawye...
Were you injured in an accident in West Virginia? Call a West Virginia personal injury attorney at the Robinette Legal Group, in Morgantown,
Brain Injury Progression Study Reveals Grim Results | Tampa Bay Brain In...
Once the damage is done, however, it's difficult to stop. Even after the physical blows no longer occur, a destructive chain of events is al
Absurd New SSA Policy Deletes Name of Judge from Hearing Notice : GA So...
Just this past December, I wrote a post on this blog discussing the online resources available for claimants and disability lawyers to resea
Seven Ways Writers Can Build Online Authority with Google+
Google was founded on a simple principle -- some web pages are more important than others. How is that importance quantified? Ideally, it's
Google Placing Brand Name In Front Of Search Result Title Tag
Typically, when Google shows a clickable headline in the search results, it pulls from your title tag meta data in the source code of the pa