- Deloitte Touche TohmatsuAudit Assistant, present
- University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization (UHERO)Student Data Assistant
- Island Insurance CompanyAccounting & Finance Intern
- Akamai Capital LLCJunior Analyst
- University of Chicago Graduate School of BusinessFinance, Economics, 2015 - present
- University of Hawaii ManoaFinance, Accounting, International Business, Chinese, Economics, 2008 - 2012
- Iolani School2001 - 2008
With Modigliani Purchase, Chinese Billionaire Dreams of Bigger Canvas - ...
The couple who bought the Modigliani at a Christie’s auction last week said they hoped to transform their museum in Shanghai into a world-cl
Interview: A Look Inside The Personal Watch Collection Of Ralph Lauren —...
To put it simply, there is no one that has influenced all of us more in the way that we dress and think about style than Ralph Lauren. What
The Rolex Passion Meeting 2015... - Rolex Passion Report
Be warned, You have to prepare yourself that you will witness some crazy amount of ultra rare Rolex in exception condition in my report. che
When One App Rules Them All: The Case of WeChat and Mobile in China | An...
This post is all about WeChat, but it's also about more than just WeChat. While seemingly just a messaging app, WeChat is actually more of a
Form for Drug Dealers to Snitch on Competitors Results in an Arrest - Th...
When a sheriff posted a flier on Facebook asking local drug dealers to snitch, there was skepticism. But then they caught a drug dealer.
Why you should take notes by hand — not on a laptop
Research shows that taking notes by hand forces you to actively listen.
Meet the man who could own Aviva France | FT Alphaville
When he was seven years old, Max-Hervé George was given a magic ticket by his father. It lets him turn back the clock, to invest with perfec
Cheap at sea, pricey on the plate: The voodoo of lobster economics
Amid an unprecendent glut, Larry the doomed lobster is followed from a Nova Scotia trap to a Toronto table