- University of Hawaii ManoaFinance, Accounting, International Business, Chinese, Economics, 2012
- Iolani School
- Deloitte Touche TohmatsuAudit Assistant, present
- University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization (UHERO)Student Data Assistant
- Island Insurance CompanyAccounting & Finance Intern
- Akamai Capital LLCJunior Analyst
Why you should take notes by hand — not on a laptop
Research shows that taking notes by hand forces you to actively listen.
Meet the man who could own Aviva France | FT Alphaville
When he was seven years old, Max-Hervé George was given a magic ticket by his father. It lets him turn back the clock, to invest with perfec
Cheap at sea, pricey on the plate: The voodoo of lobster economics
Amid an unprecendent glut, Larry the doomed lobster is followed from a Nova Scotia trap to a Toronto table
Update: Deal is Alive again Chase offers $300 Cashback with New Chase...
Update: Deal is Alive again Chase offers $300 Cashback with New Chase Freedom Credit Card Approval after you Spend $500 in 3 Months. Than
Greek surprise sends shock waves through markets - CNN.com
European stock markets dropped dramatically Tuesday after Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou called a surprise national referendum on in
Microsoft unveils Windows 8 in challenge to Apple, Google - CNN.com
Microsoft unveiled Windows 8 for public testing on Wednesday, hoping it will help win back some of the ground it has been losing.