While playing around with my new controller (F310), I had an idea for a new playstyle/gamemode/tutorial it's called:
Rocket League: The Hover Games
Tutorial 1: (In freeplay mode)
1. From the ground in either goal, make it to the other goal without touching the playing field.
2. Hover stationary (within the center circle) for X seconds.
3. Hover (shortways) across the field from one side wall to another.
4. Hover (longways) across the field from above one goal to above the other.
5. Starting from side wall of one goal to the same side wall inside of the other goal.
6. Starting from side wall of one goal to the opposite side wall inside of the other goal.
7. Starting on the ground facing a goal drive into the back of the goal, hover inverted across the entire field, and land upside down in the ceiling of the other goal (traveling down the back to un-invert yourself)
Tutorial 2: Same as above but in online match
Tutorial 3: Same as above but in online match and score a goal and win the game
Tutorial 4: Same as above but in online match and score a goal and win the game and all of the above challenges in one match.
I'm still a bit new to this game but I have found the above (tutorial 1) to be a bit challenging but achievable.
What are your ideas for a Hover Games challenge? (all suggestions welcome)