OK - I know it is a bit gross. But this is why I have been a bit slow on the draw (i.e., computer) recently. Trigger finger surgery. Fun.
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 9 previous comments
- I had surgery on a thumb when I was about 4 after my parents noticed it was "locked". Only required 2 stitches. Mind you, hand was pretty small at that age.....May 17, 2013
- Ouch. Sorry to hear this, hope it heals fast.
What on earth did you say to michael to make him do this?May 17, 2013
- Glad the pain is easing! I assumed you had at least CC-BY licensing on the photo, so I added to your impact of the surgery: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigger_finger#Treatment Easy to delete if you're not OK :)May 17, 2013
- Had a glance at that page on Wiki. Out of curiosity, wanted to read the scientific paper cited on it http://www.jhandsurg.org/article/S0363-5023(09)00216-0/abstract "31.50 USD" cursed again by #closedscienceMay 17, 2013
- awesome SteveMay 17, 2013
- 1 internet dollar says that the population frequency of antibiotic resistance genes should follow an exponential decay curve on your Eisenhand-ome, if all goes well. Speedy recovery, sir!May 17, 2013