I invited Jeff to lunch.
What do dead parrots, broken guitars and Vegemite have in common?
- Self EmployedContent Marketing Consultant & Writer, 2012 - present
- NinefoldCommunity Manager, 2010 - 2012
- NetregistryWriter, Content Manager, 2007 - 2010
- IPC EmploymentOffice Manager, 2004 - 2007
- The Salvation Army Employment PlusSenior Employment Consultant, 2001 - 2004
- JobfindSenior Employment Consultant, 2000 - 2001
- Employment national1998 - 2000
- Level One Nightclub1994 - 1998
How top brands tell a story through their content marketing
Storytelling has become a marketing buzzword. Read our article on how content marketing should tell stories and the brands we think are doin
Getting to know you: 5 ways to befriend your audience
Marketers love to talk about ‘relationships’. Sure, we want to sell stuff, but we want to be the customer’s friend too (or at least a truste
Why the Last Thing You Want is a Sales-Driven Organisation | Global Copy...
Are you sales-driven company? That's a big problem. The last thing you want is your sales department setting the agenda for content marketin
Maslow’s Hammer and why it’s time to smash your marketing silos
In the 1960s, psychologist Abraham Maslow famously said, “it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if i
Post Dating: Is your content timeless or dated? | Content Marketing
Do dates on blog posts limit their ability to become evergreen? Or can you use dates on your content to reinforce relevance? Learn why 'post
Is your social media strategy headed for DISASTER? | The Copy Detective
If your social media marketing strategy relies on one platform, or even a few platforms, you could be headed for DISASTER. Learn how to avoi