Nowadays, there are many ways to finance your early-stage startup, but what's best for you? Join us on January 21st for part one of a two-part series as renown leaders in each of these areas share insights, tips and trends they're seeing in startup financing around the world. Submit your questions and vote ahead of time! We encourage you to start the conversation now using #RaiseYourRound on G+ and Twitter (@GoogleForEntrep).
About the participants:
Adora Cheung: Y Combinator 2010/Founder, Homejoy: http://goo.gl/p8b3yM
Dave McClure: Founder, 500 Startups: http://goo.gl/6xVYCv
Danae Ringelmann: Founder, IndieGoGo: http://goo.gl/vLMQwP
- DripplerVP Sales & Business Development, 2014 - present
- 500 StartupsMentor, 2013 - presentAdvisor to early-stage startups & entrepreneurs
- The Thiel FoundationMentor, 20 Under 20 Fellowship, 2013 - present
- Startup Advisor / Angel Investor2011 - presentSee profile here: https://angel.co/jonathanchizick
- Candy Lab, Inc.COO, 2014 - 2015Candy Lab’s mobile platform enables marketers to combine the visual impact of Augmented Reality with location-based activities – bringing their promotions to life on consumers’ mobile devices and delivering relevant messages at exactly the right time and place http://www.candylab.com
- Samsung ElectronicsBusiness Development, New Ventures, 2011 - 2014
- Best Buy
- WalkAbout Wireless, Inc.
- Ford Motor Company
- University of Michigan, Ross School of BusinessMBA: Marketing and Corporate Strategy
- Rensselaer Polytechnic InstituteMechanical Engineering
eye - Eye Tracking Prank App - Android Apps on Google Play
Fool your friends with this eye tracking prank app!Eye control is now available for any Android device with a front facing camera, not only
Business Development for Early Stage Startup Founders
This post originally appeared as a guest post on ProductGapBusiness Development is not SalesThe term Business Development has become one of
Business Development for Early Stage Startup Founders - Technology Marke...
Ask ten companies what their Business Development team does and you'll get ten different answers...
Information Early Stage Startup Founders Need To Know About Business Dev...
Business Development is not Sales The term Business Development has become one of the most generically used in the business world. Ask ten c
UCSC Silicon Valley - Social Media 101 (Self-Study Slides)
This is a set of slides for students of an Advanced Social Media Marketing course I taught at UCSC Silicon Valley. The slides contain conten
Arch Grants Recipient Candy Lab Partners With Carnival Corp
ST. LOUIS, Oct. 10, 2014-- St. Louis-based startup Candy Lab today announced an agreement with Carnival Corporation to build a custom mobile
Here's How to Use a Burner Number on Your Device & Stay Anonymous
In between multiple social media platforms and the ability to Google-stalk just about anyone these days, maintaining your privacy is becomin
Snag an internship at an early-stage startup - part deux - Technology Ma...
Here's your chance to snag an internship at an early-stage startup! 500 Startups is hosting an Internship Fair on Wednesday, Sept 3 in San F
Candy Lab Named Top Augmented Reality App By U.S. NEWS
With the explosion of apps and smart phone usage, and as users become more attention-deficit, mobile apps used by marketers need to be more
Boomerang Gives Your Email Features You Were Dreaming For
Email is today’s most powerful communication tool and most of us spend a majority of our time while on our mobile devices, checking for and
Three Tips for Successful Networking at Events | LinkedIn
For many people, the word “networking” brings up images of this guy (left). It’s no wonder so many of us have negative connotations about ne