I read a lot and take notes in order not to get stuck. What's your favorite method?
To help you out here are some ideas on how you can get inspired: http://howtomakemyblog.com/find-ideas/
The #1 reason social media marketing doesn't work isn't because it's being done wrong it's because it sin't being done at all!
They’re long on content, short on marketing.
So you have over 10K followers on Googleplus, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and (why not) Vine social media pages for your small business, and now you get to sit back, and enjoy all that easy peasy automated updates?
Totally wrong. You have to do more work. Which means posting human-relating updates, responding to your comments, developing a consistent voice, helping and relating your followers whenever you can, and simply putting yourself out there.
Here are 7 most easy-to-implement strategies that will help to increase traffic on your social media channels. via
Pin it for later: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/381539399653581116/
- Domino Theory MarketingPrincipal, 2011 - presentI develop and implement strategies and tactics that deliver more profitable customer acquisition and retention with accountability and analytics to back them up. I am a Publisher, Inbound Marketing Certified Professional and a practitioner of Inbound & Outbound Marketing, Content Marketing, and Social Media.
- Buckeye Education FoundationPresident and Founder, 2009 - present
- Hanley Wood, LLCAssociate Publisher, 2001 - 2011Managed a national sales team and a Western regional sales territory for two category leading media brands, Pro AV and Architectural Lighting at the largest construction-focused media company in the US.. Developed and sold integrated programs of print, online and email advertising, and lead-generating in-person event sponsorships, custom content, and continuing education and training programs. Responsible for for all top-line revenue, sales strategy and tactics. Shared responsibility for overall brand and editorial strategies and development.
- Ziff-Davis Video Game GroupAdvertising Director, 1996 - 1999National management and regional sales responsibility for industry-leading publications and web sites serving the video game enthusiast market.
- eKids InternetVP Sales, 2000 - 2001Successfully developed sales strategy and recruited and managed a sales team to take to advertisers the worlds first and only private Internet network specifically designed for kids aged 4-18. Advertisers included entertainment, apparel, and food companies.
- Computec MediaVP Sales, 1999 - 2000Senior sales executive for a venture-backed magazine and web launch serving video and computer game enthusiasts in the 18-45 demographic. Succeeded in adding significant non-endemic advertisers to the base of video and computer game publishers, helping to broaden the advertising base for the entire industry.
- Domino Theory (current)
- Domino Theory's Blog (current)
- Business to Community (current)
- Buckeye Education Foundation (current)
- ATI (current)
- streamWrite (current)
- Virtual Fusion (current)
- Recruiting Divisioin (past)
- Architectural Lighting (past)
- Pro AV (past)
- Builder (past)
- Big Builder (past)
- Electronic Gaming Monthly (past)
I am a seeker of authenticity in people, writing, music, food, beer, wine, and life.
- University of Colorado at BoulderJournalism
3 Types of Interesting Interview Questions for a Behavioral Interview
Conduct a behavioral interview and use interesting interview questions to uncover the culture fit, passion, business acumen and creativity.
5 Things to Know About Applicant Tracking Software
There are many other important considerations when looking at applicant tracking software. Here are the important ones.
Why Google’s IT Recruiting Strategies include Programming Contests
Why online programming competitions are being included in the IT recruiting strategies of top technology companies.
Which Applicant Tracking Systems Should Be On Your Short List?
If you are evaluating applicant tracking systems, then you owe it to yourself, and your company, to put iCims on the short list.
The Secret to Getting Great Candidates from IT Staffing Agencies
How can you make sure that IT staffing agencies are actually going to help rather than hinder you?
What is the ROI of Social Recruiting? - Social-Hire
In “Sustainable Staffing,” Theo Rokos and Greg Rokos quote Dr. John Sullivan saying “social media tools are one of the top most powerful rec
5 Ways for Recruiters to use Facebook for Candidate Sourcing
Facebook is a great site for free candidate sourcing. Here's how to use it!
Are you on the Lookout for Top Executive Search Firms?
Working with top executive search firms is a crucial time of relationship building that can have a lasting effect on your company's success.
Video Interviewing is a No-Brainer for IT Recruitment
Video interviewing offers IT recruitment companies cost and time savings that are hard to find with other methods.
Social Recruiting – Not Just for IT Recruiting Firms
The services that IT recruiting firms provide can be convenient and have helped out many a corporate during a recruiting crunch.
What You Need to Know About Employee Survey Questions
Employee survey questions can reveal actionable gaps or weaknesses in your recruiting process.
How Recruiters Can Use Google Hangouts to Find the Best Candidates
Looking for an innovative tool to integrate into your recruiting routine? Why not try this video-conferencing option your candidates are lik