After more than a week of writing, editing, formatting, and styling, I finally published this monster.
9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- LOLyou just got one upped by ! Needed a good laugh :)Feb 21, 2012
- bring it :)Feb 21, 2012
- "Example: YouTube allows one followed link in your profile."
This is gone after 7th March 2012 when YouTube will force the new design on all channels.Feb 21, 2012
- , in that case, being eaten for dessert and all, I would like to ask where the other 5,000 words are to his epic post... Hmmm Jon? Are you hoarding all that knowledge for yourself? Ha ha. If you were, I wouldn't blame you one bit.
is right. The new design allows for multiple links, but they are all "nofollow." Good catch sir.Feb 21, 2012
- Ooo good point. I'll definitely update that soon. Thanksfor the catch!Feb 21, 2012
- I was about to email you this one, but I guess I can share it here. :-)
As for the BBB. The price is determined by state/region/city and by number of employees. The St. Louis BBB ranges from $370 for 1-3 employees all the way to $865+ for 100-200 employees. Anything over that and additional websites constitutes as additional charges.
That being said, you are SUPPOSED to get a "dofollow" link out of all of this. You need to check on your listing once it is published as each region has their own rules regarding their directory of businesses. There have been some instances where your businesses website URL in the directory listing was NOT a live link, only text. All you have to do is contact your BBB representative and ask for that to be changed.Feb 21, 2012