- 455 Media Group, LLCManaging Director, 2012 - present
- Hotwire Design & MarketingDirector of Client Services, 2013 - 2014Everyone at Hotwire Design & Marketing has a genuine passion for helping business owners and managers. We do this by providing marketing expertise that most small businesses just don't have access to. We act as the small business marketing department; providing marketing direction & strategy, graphic design, brand development, print, web design, social media strategy and all things marketing.
- Wellborn CabinetTerritory Manager, 2009 - 2012
- KB SolutionsBusiness Consultant, 2008 - 2009
- Save Rite CabinetsOwner/VP Sales & Operations, 2005 - 2008
- Cadieux Custom Homes, Inc.President, 2003 - 2006
I have written articles related to my industry and have been featured in several trade magazines and newspapers regarding my business work and my skills at business turnarounds. My primary industry expertise is in Kitchen & Bath, Remodeling and Residential Construction but the sales, marketing and business concepts are the same whether it’s a dentist practice, retail store or technology company.
I think regularly using Google+ is a must for businesses. Companies spend a tremendous amount of time and money on their websites and SEO. Create a business page on Google+ and you now have a web presence that is automatically search engine optimized.
I love technology. Used correctly it can be a huge time saver, incorrectly and it’s a huge time waster. It’s amazing to think that when my parents grew up there were no TV’s and now we have “TV’s” in the palms of our hands. What’s next? Where will technology be 20, 30 or 40 years from now?
Also I love to run, bike, hike and most things outdoors,
Follow me on Google+ and on my blog.
(Video) The Billionaire Owner Of DELL Computers "Michael Dell" Gives Pri...
Michael Dell, one of the richest people in the world, ranked 44 with a net worth of US$14.6 billion in 2011. The CEO and owner of Dell share
You can't have a private conversation over email, shuttered 'secure' ser...
"The days where it was possible for two people to have a truly private conversation over email, if they ever existed, are long over," writes
Here’s How to Stop Worrying About Google Once and for All
Boy, people don't seem very happy with Google lately, huh? Never mind the future implications of a world controlled by Big G. Webmasters and