- Saipem S.p.AExpediting and Inspection Coordinator, 2013 - 2015Expediting and Inspection Coordinator at Saipem S.p.A.
- National Oilwell VarcoTechnical Assistant, 2013 - 2013Technical Assistant / Document Controller
- J Johnsen MarinIndustrial painter., 2000 - 2013Self employee
- Scana IndustrierIndustrial painter and foreman., 1991 - 1999
- CameronFitter / Painter, 2002 - 2005
- Tide SjøSeaman, 1999 - 2000
- Dobel NoerMachine Operator, 1988 - 1991
- Fred. Olsen & Co.Youngmann, 1987 - 1988Seaman
- Saipem S.p.AExpediting & Inspection Officer, 2015 - presentExpediting & Inspection Officer
- Fagskolen i KristiansandTeknikk og industriell produksjon (TIP), 1985 - 1986
- Tangen videregående skoleShip og offshore, 1986 - 1987
The Sauber F1 Team finished the Hungarian Grand Prix in P17 (Felipe Nasr) and P20 (Marcus Ericsson). Starting positions from P16 (Nasr) and from the pit lane (Ericsson) led to a difficult race. Now the Swiss team is already on its way to the last Grand Prix in Hockenheim/Germany before the Formula One summer break.
Click below to read the full report including quotes!
#SauberF1Team #JoinOurPassion #Racing #F1 #HungarianGP
Oil & Gas: Eni to invest 20 bn euros in Africa | North Africa
Italy's Eni plans to invest about 20 billion euros ($22.5 billion) in Africa over the next fours, mostly in oil and gas, the company's Chief
Update: Falwell defends convocation remarks - 'I'm not backing down'
Saturday update: While Friday’s convocation may have ended, the applause and criticism that came after Liberty University President Jerry Fa
Formula E powered by award-winning technology - Official FIA Formula E C...
Williams Advanced Engineering battery wins industry award