Start a hangout
824 followers|26,279 views
Works at Delegator
Attended University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Lives in Chattanooga, TN
824 followers|26,279 views
- DelegatorWeb Analyst, 2012 - presentMy day-to-day role at Delegator is focused on Analytics and SEO. I find valuable insights for our clients from data sources such as Google Analytics, AdWords, and other enterprise tools. Most importantly, I help give them actionable recommendations to improve their conversion rate, site traffic, and overall revenue.
- Ads On ThingsMarketing Analyst, 2010 - 2012Regular duties include: project research for our customers, order entry, and other research. Helped re-design the company’s entire website from the ground up and regularly send out e-mail blasts to our customers on a weekly basis, as well as maintain the website itself. Solid experience with e-mail blast software and website analytics software. I am also responsible for helping coordinate most large company projects and dealing with customers directly on a daily basis.
- University of Tennessee at ChattanoogaGraduate Assistant, 2010 - 2011Employed here for three semesters as a graduate assistant for the College of Business. Responsibilities include: personal assistant to four professors over the course of each semester, grading and recording grades, data research/entry, printing, test proctor, and various other tasks administered by my professors. Served as a student liaison on the 2011 Strategic Planning Committee and also assisted with the College's Assurance of Learning Assessment data.
- Toys "R" UsCustomer Service Rep, 2006 - 2010Began job here as cashier and was also promoted quickly to customer service representative. Responsibilities include: Answering phone calls, handling customer returns, assigning/maintaining lunch breaks for employees, handling registries, doing routine audits of tills to ensure no cash shrink, providing excellent customer service to all guests with questions.
Web Analyst at Delegator.com
- University of Tennessee at ChattanoogaMBA, 2009 - 2011
- University of Tennessee at ChattanoogaBA in Marketing, 2005 - 2009
Ordered from Paul several times when he worked for his previous employer and once since he opened up Deutsche Auto Parts. Their customer service is top notch and they're always there to help the community with questions. Definitely recommend them for any VW/Audi part needs.
Public - 2 weeks ago
reviewed 2 weeks ago
Absolutely phenomenal service from our waiter Lonnie and the kitchen staff. One member of our party has Celiac's disease along with dairy allergies and they were very accommodating to his needs. Our drinks never ran dry and the food was a perfect ten. Will absolutely be back.
Public - 9 months ago
reviewed 9 months ago