What a jerk. He tries to make a point and he fails miserably. Kudos to the Chick-a-Fila employee.
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- Never mind Biblical principles, LGBT issues, free water or self-important prats with a video camera harassing drive-through employees. Something should be done about the mangling of the English language! What this company sells is adulterated chicken fillet. Chick-a-Fil-A sounds like the way in which a two-year old with a speech impediment attempting a French inflection on only the last syllable might say it.Aug 3, 2012
- Most of my jobs I've had I found something I didn't like about them.'s girl friend was very nice.Aug 3, 2012
- Chick-a-Fil-a-holes.Aug 3, 2012
- Out of a job - how's he going to explain that to the missus and their 4 sons?
http://occupybawlstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/adam-smith-resume.pdfAug 3, 2012
- The young lady stayed cool under pressure? - its not as if the guy was really ranting at her. He was being a Cock, but wasn't really causing distress.
And even if posting this was the actions of a self important ass - did it really cause that much embarrassment to his company that he had to step down.
Wow - are we becoming so thin skinned that this mild mannered almost apologetic 'rant' would lead to financial loss for the individual, because it may have caused financial loss to his employer - due to association?
What next - capital punishment for hitting the reply to all button by mistake? People need to grow a spine.Aug 5, 2012
- Oh - I have just been asked to leave my job, because my post above has caused too much embarrassed to my employer - The national trust for spinal injuries - apparently saying 'grow a spine' is offensive to some people who don't have spines.
My Bad!Aug 5, 2012