On the 24th September, 1pm BST, Bill Boorman will be joining us to offer his thoughts on the latest trends and highlights from #trulondon 10 that every recruitment leader needs to know about.
Bill provides social and technology consultancy to recruitment technology businesses and is the founder and disorganiser of the popular recruiting unconference events - including #trulondon .
The #Rechangout is broadcast live via Google+ Hangouts on Air every other Wednesday at 1pm (British Summer Time) and is hosted by Alan Whitford - Recruitment Strategist from Abtech Partnership - and supported by Louis Welcomme from Colleague Software, Louise Triance from UK Recruiter and Mark Stephens from the Technology in Recruitment Alliance and founder of the F10 Group.
Find out how to take part and watch here:
So what is an 'UnConference'? - a loosely structured conference emphasizing the informal exchange of information and ideas between participants, rather than following a conventionally structured program of events.
- LCGIAerospace Systems Engineering, 1985
- University of PlymouthB Ed, 1995
- Bournemouth UniversityBusiness (HR), 1995
- Royal Air ForceAerospace, 1973 - 1995
- Burscough (Priory) Science CollegeSecondary/College, 1972
- John Rose - Ramblings of a People Person (current)
- Resourceful in.UKManaging Director / Chief Recruiting Protagonist, 2015 - presentFresh from Canada – ‘Resourceful’ are now 'in.UK' and establishing their presence and office in Halifax, Calderdale, West Yorkshire and will be providing professional services with a Local, National and International businesses values and experience. The services will include: * Project and retained recruiting [Headhunting, Recruitment, * Search and Sourcing] services * Recruiter and Train2Recruit training * Talent attraction, engagement strategies and planning for Local, National and International businesses * Tools and technology for recruiting / job searching Specialties: Retained/Project Search and Selection, Talent Attraction & Engagement Strategies, Train2Recruit, Social Recruiting Strategies/Tools
- ResourcefulFounder, Resourceful | Recruiter | Speaker | Trainer | Career Coach | People Person | Facilitator, 2003 - presentFormally RaaS - multiple people of the years have always come to me because I am resourceful, so - changed my company name to 'Resourceful' , use 'Resourcefuljohn' as a Twitter handle and other SoMe/SoRec domains. Resourceful is a supplier of Professional Search, Recruitment, Sourcing and Recruitment Training - our business practice is Top Grading, Quality of Quantity and Targeted Solutions. The Associates who are affiliated with 'Resourceful' are all Professionally recognized and operate as "your RESOURCEFUL partner"
- Grand River PersonnelSenior Consultant - Professional Service Development, 2010 - 2013
- ATS Reliance, GKN, Royal Air ForceSnr Recruiter, Personnel Mgr, Trainer, Team Leader, Aerospace Engineer, 1973 - 2006
+1 248 285 9882, +1 226 243 4898, +44 (0)7496 835648
TalentCircles: Recruiting in the 21st Century: 4 Tools to Monitor & ...
Employment branding is one of the most powerful tools recruiters have available to them today. It's not only the newest and hottest thing in
Craig Fisher @FishDogs: How to Use the New LinkedIn Header Image for Pro...
LinkedIn's new header image allows you to increase your branding and visibility, showcase who you are and attract new followers and connecti
Don't Ask Me How: 25 Life Lessons From A Life in Recruiting
The lessons I've learned over my career have taken decades to get down. These top 25 recruiting takeaways always seem to work. Just don't as
Ten Ways to Make Use of Your Online Talent Community
Talent Communities inherently are flawed, mostly because what is referred to as a Talent Community really does not exist. Is your talent com
CV vs. Resume: The Difference and When to Use Which
Ever wondered why a Brit applies with a CV and an American with a resume? And why does an Aussie apply with both?
Apply with LinkedIn - A Replacement - Intelligence Recruitment Software
As you may already know LinkedIn have closed down their Apply with LinkedIn widget and instead want users to develop the functionality using
How, What and When Should You Post on Social Media? [INFOGRAPHIC]
When sharing on social media, it's important to get it right or you could look rather silly! Here's Keystone Click's guide to what, when and
Facebook Adds Call to Action Buttons on Page Posts
The call to action buttons are also available to Facebook advertisers, but the fact that they have made them available for any status update