- University of PlymouthB Ed, 1995
- Bournemouth UniversityBusiness (HR), 1995
- Royal Air ForceAerospace, 1973 - 1995
- LCGIAerospace Systems Engineering, 1985
- John Rose - Ramblings of a People Person (current)
- Resourceful in.UKManaging Director / Chief Recruiting Protagonist, 2015 - presentResourceful UK - services will include: Project and Retingent® Recruitment [Headhunting, Recruiting, Search, Sourcing], Recruiter and Souring Training [Train2Recruit], Talent attraction, engagement strategies and planning for Local, National and International businesses, Tools and technology for recruiting / job searching Specialties:Retingent® / Retained / Project Search and Selection, Talent Attraction & Engagement Strategies, Train2Recruit, Social Recruiting Strategies/Tools
- ResourcefulFounder, Resourceful | Recruiter | Speaker | Trainer | Career Coach | People Person | Facilitator, 2003 - presentResourceful is a provider of choice for small to large businesses and start-ups of Professional Consulting Services in Search, Recruitment, Sourcing and Recruitment Training - our business practice is Top Grading, Quality over Quantity and Targeted Solutions. The Associates who are affiliated with 'Resourceful' are all Professionally recognized and operate as "your RESOURCEFUL partner"
- Grand River PersonnelSenior Consultant - Professional Recruitment Service Development, 2010 - 2013
- ATS Reliance, GKN, Royal Air ForceSnr Recruiter, Personnel Mgr, Trainer, Team Leader, Aerospace Engineer, 1973 - 2006
+1 248 285 9882, +44 7496 835648, +44 (0)7496 835648, +1 248 579 5882
Programming: Then vs. Now (And Why This Matters When Hiring Developers)
As a tech recruiter, it's important to become familiar with the history of programming and how the changes can impact your hiring process.
TalentCircles: Recruiting in the 21st Century: 4 Tools to Monitor & ...
Employment branding is one of the most powerful tools recruiters have available to them today. It's not only the newest and hottest thing in
Craig Fisher @FishDogs: How to Use the New LinkedIn Header Image for Pro...
LinkedIn's new header image allows you to increase your branding and visibility, showcase who you are and attract new followers and connecti
Don't Ask Me How: 25 Life Lessons From A Life in Recruiting
The lessons I've learned over my career have taken decades to get down. These top 25 recruiting takeaways always seem to work. Just don't as
Ten Ways to Make Use of Your Online Talent Community
Talent Communities inherently are flawed, mostly because what is referred to as a Talent Community really does not exist. Is your talent com
CV vs. Resume: The Difference and When to Use Which
Ever wondered why a Brit applies with a CV and an American with a resume? And why does an Aussie apply with both?
Apply with LinkedIn - A Replacement - Intelligence Recruitment Software
As you may already know LinkedIn have closed down their Apply with LinkedIn widget and instead want users to develop the functionality using