- Moxie InteractiveVP / Director of Strategy, 2012 - present
- Consultant/SpeakerPost-advertising explorer, 2009 - present
- Studiocom - VML (WPP)Director of Strategy, 2010 - 2012
- 22squaredEVP / Director Interactive Communications, 2006 - 2010
- TM Advertising / TMA / Temerlin McClainVP / Director Interactive Creative, 2000 - 2006
For the first ten years, I did traditional advertising.
For the next ten I did digital advertising,
For the last five I've prepared for a world without advertising.
Channels continue to fragment, "media" devices proliferate, and the people formerly know as the audience* have gone from passive consumers to participants who decide which brands and companies thrive or die. The shift from mass marketing to social networking requires brands to rethink how they communicate and companies to reengineer how they operate. With a focus on the delicious cocktail of social+mobile+commerce, I'm excited to be developing post-advertising communication strategies for some of the worlds most recognized brands.
*Jay Rosen - The people formerly know as the audience June 27, 2006
Social Brand Engagement, Mobile Strategy, Systems Modeling & Analytic's, Digital Creative & Production Leadership
- Port Huron Northern, Saint Clair College