But this isn’t the end of the job. The policy has to be distributed throughout the organization to all the employees expected to comply with it. This may be as simple as putting it onto a few file shares, but often involves distributing it to managers in every nook and cranny of the company and asking them to distribute it to their direct reports. Who has the time?
- NAVEX GlobalProduct Director, 2015 - present
- The Network, Inc.Director of Product, 2014 - 2015
- ProductCamp AtlantaOrganizer, 2011 - 2014
- The Network, Inc.Senior Product Manager, 2011 - 2014
- Carestream Dental (Kodak Dental Systems)Product Owner, 2007 - 2010
- ProductCamp AustinMarketing Lead, 2009 - 2010
- Carestream Dental (Kodak Dental Systems)Quality Assurance Analyst, 2002 - 2007
John Peltier is an accomplished product management leader who discovers, develops and markets solutions to business problems.
Currently, John is Director of Product at Terminus - Account-Based Marketing. John previously served as Director of Product at The Network, Inc. where he managed a team of product managers, product owners, business analysts and technical writers.
- Georgia State UniversityM. Sc, Information Systems, 1999 - 2002
- Georgia State UniversityManagement
- Jesuit High School
Amazon Affiliate Sites: The 7 Step Process – Niche Site Process
BONUS: The Perfect Amazon Affiliate Review The graphic below shows you just how to write the perfect Amazon Product review your your niche w
How To Start A Profitable Niche Site For Under $110
Learn how to start a profitable niche site for under $110 without scrimping on essentials and turning it into a profitable business.
Affiliate Marketing Trends 2016: 37 Experts Share Their Thoughts On The ...
Forget taking risks and take what the experts suggest you do for your 2016 affiliate marketing strategies. I asked 37 experts and here's wha
Free Persona Silhouettes PowerPoint Template - Free PowerPoint Templates...
Free Persona Silhouettes PowerPoint Template contains several business silhouettes that you can use to make a presentation on market segment
4 Problems Companies Face in Making Product Decisions
Introduction Why is product management important? Whether or not they employ product managers, companies make daily decisions about how to d