But this isn’t the end of the job. The policy has to be distributed throughout the organization to all the employees expected to comply with it. This may be as simple as putting it onto a few file shares, but often involves distributing it to managers in every nook and cranny of the company and asking them to distribute it to their direct reports. Who has the time?
- NAVEX GlobalProduct Director, 2015 - present
- The Network, Inc.Director of Product, 2014 - 2015
- ProductCamp AtlantaOrganizer, 2011 - 2014
- The Network, Inc.Senior Product Manager, 2011 - 2014
- Carestream Dental (Kodak Dental Systems)Product Owner, 2007 - 2010
- ProductCamp AustinMarketing Lead, 2009 - 2010
- Carestream Dental (Kodak Dental Systems)Quality Assurance Analyst, 2002 - 2007
John Peltier is an accomplished product management leader who discovers, develops and markets solutions to business problems. John has developed and released software solutions in the medical device and corporate compliance markets.
Currently, John serves as Director of Product at The Network, Inc. where he manages a team of product managers, product owners, business analysts and technical writers.
John is a passionate student of his craft who shares his experience with product professionals on Twitter. He previously served as an organizer of the ProductCamp Austin and ProductCamp Atlanta unconferences.
- Georgia State UniversityM. Sc, Information Systems, 1999 - 2002
- Georgia State UniversityManagement
- Jesuit High School
Free Persona Silhouettes PowerPoint Template - Free PowerPoint Templates...
Free Persona Silhouettes PowerPoint Template contains several business silhouettes that you can use to make a presentation on market segment
4 Problems Companies Face in Making Product Decisions
Introduction Why is product management important? Whether or not they employ product managers, companies make daily decisions about how to d