3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- Yep. Just no phone numbers. You can open it up so anyone can join as well.Jul 11, 2011
- Man, I went out to drop off some books and yall had an entire encounter without me...I demand a full share of XP!
And John, 3.5 was as good as it got for me. I haven't played in a few years, but I still have some of those supplements around for reference material. The horror books they put out were great!Jul 11, 2011
- My nemesis has been writing and lack of planning.
And I agree JW, 3.5 was as good as it got for me. After going through 4.5 editions of D&D (I'm including the old Basic Set), I'm not ready to embark on anotherJul 11, 2011
- I just thought you were one of the Faceless Ones from Bravos.Jul 12, 2011
- The red box? I actually used it as a primer to get my girlfriend and my daughter into the game years ago, since there were barely any rules to it. I looked through the 4th edition core books...it looks like World of Warcraft with d20s, lol. no thanks.Jul 12, 2011
- Yeah, the Red Box. A friend purchased one recently to help get his daughters into the game.
And I agree with you on 4th. If I'm going to invest in something new, there are plenty of other cool games out there. Like Eclipse Phase.Jul 12, 2011