Originally shared by ****
20 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- My interests are showing, that's for sure,I consider Lexis and Westlaw primary sources that are more part of the problem than the solution. They only exist because our courts and other institutions don't publish as they should. We would all be better off if that were different and the Groklaw community goes to great lengths to overcome this problem. Courts are starting to understand and share but we still need expert authors to make sense of primary sources.
Preduces http://lparallel.org/preduce/ What an interesting way of getting news. I might have to try that some time.Oct 10, 2012
- This is why authorship (rel="author", Google+ connected) has been pushed so heavily in the last year or so. By attaching the content piece to an author rather than just a page or domain's authority, the algo has more to go on for assigning value to an editorially given link.Oct 10, 2012
- My crystal ball tells me that the next Google update will kill 'made for guest posting' sites. Then people will complain how Google now punishes legimate marketing tactics.Oct 11, 2012
- I think Blogging is on web still its beginning and cannot be considered byas bad way of promoting sitesOct 11, 2012
- I think at least Google can judge if your guest blog is for link from the byline and link site, for example, your content is about how to keep fit, but your byline and link are about house loan, that's obviously guest blog for link. And for the content quality, don't forget in the last two year Google was keeping on "value your page's quality".Oct 12, 2012
- Related Content of the blog is giving link to detailed information should not come in guest post according to me.Oct 31, 2012
Add a comment...