I'd love to see more of how the Webmaster Tools API is being used, or where people are otherwise reusing data from Webmaster Tools. Who has some neat examples, or ideas? What would you love to see in an updated API?
43 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 24 previous comments
- If any of you have time & a bit of experience with the programming required, feel free to let me know if you'd like to try some of the early versions out. We'd love to get as much feedback as possible, even if it's still very early. Send me a note directly if you're interested.Apr 22, 2014
- I often work with Google APIs with php, Analytics, Adwords and WMTApr 22, 2014
- I really would like to have an EASY way to export ALL crawl-errors (not only 5.000) and also ALL "linked from" data for those crawl errors.
That way I could decide, which crawls errors are important enough to take care of...Apr 23, 2014
- I'd really like to be able to extract the data used to build the crawl stats graphs - so that would be - per day figures for ... pages-crawled, kb-downloaded and page-download-time. Just like with GA - I'd like to be able to retrieve those stats for any date. Might as well have per day figures for pages-indexed, pages-blocked, pages-removed, crawl-errors - and then the daily figures for search stats, queries, page-impressions, clicks.
All easy, right?Sep 11, 2014
- Php librery please!!!
I'm going crazy, but I'll get it and share :)Sep 11, 2014
- John, when will be a WMT API update? The information you can request is so limited, practically the API has no use.
Asher.Dec 8, 2014