- JohnMichaelBrennan MPTEPTA, MT, FT, 2001 - present
- Kindred Healthcare, Inc.PTA, 2011
- RehabCare Group Inc. (Kindred Healthcare, Inc. a.o. 06.01.2011)PTA, 1998 - 2011
- Supplemental HealthcarePTA, 2010 - 2010
- MedRecPTA, 1995 - 1998
- Methodist Hospital (Methodist Healthcare System)PTA, 1994 - 1997
- RFD & Associates Inc.Systems Programmer, 1989 - 1993
- St. Luke's Baptist Hospital (Baptist Health System)Volunteer, 1991 - 1992
- Garden Sullivan Hospital (Garden-Sullivan Campus of CMPC)Volunteer, 1990 - 1990
- Wells Fargo BankSystems Programmer, 1990 - 1990
- E-Net CorporationSystems Programmer, 1990 - 1990
- Harte-Hanks CommunicationsSystems Programmer, 1980 - 1989
- Baptist Medical Center (Baptist Health System)Computer Operator, 1979 - 1980
- Citizens Financial Center (Frost Bank)General Accounting Clerk, 1978 - 1979
- Electric Meter InstallerMeter Installer, 1978 - 1978
- Reliable Battery Co.Recycler, 1978 - 1978
- H.B.ZacherySheet Metal Worker, 1977 - 1978
- McDonald's FranchiseGrill Cook, 1976 - 1977
- Rainbow Vacuum SalesmanSalesman, 1976 - 1976
- Glenmore (Nursing Home)Food Service Worker, 1974 - 1975
- Produce WarehouseWarehouse Worker, 1974 - 1974
- Foodland Bilo Food StoreBagger, Cashier, Stocker, etc., 1973 - 1974
- Lawn Mowing
- Snow Shoveling
- Candy Sales
“Any glimpse into the life of an animal quickens our own and makes it so much the larger and better in every way.” – John Muir
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” - Mohandas Gandhi
“You can judge a man’s true character by the way he treats his fellow animals.” ― Paul McCartney
Walter Palmer, Minnesota dentist accused in Cecil the lion’s death, conv...
An avid Minnesota hunter accused of illegally killing a protected lion in Zimbabwe has a federal felony on his record related to shooting a
Article: Creating New Systems to Replace Dysfunctional Systems
We must understand what is wrong with our present economic and political systems as a basis for creating functional and effective alternativ
Public Outcry Protects Open Gov Against Backroom Legislation
Bipartisan protest demanded the removal of anti-transparency language from Wisconsin's state budget bill.
Books That Matter: POGO's 2015 Summer Reading List
POGO’s 2015 Summer Reading List features some of the top non-fiction books published in the last year, looking at everything from high-tech
Fearless Journalist And All-Round Badass Ida B. Wells Honored With Googl...
When Ida B. Wells was 22, she was asked by a conductor of the Chesapeake & Ohio Railroad Company to give up her seat on the train to a white
We Have To Get It Right: Only Gun Owners With Lots of Guns Tend to Angry...
Gun research is scarce so when it does come out progressive gun regulation advocates have to report on it accurately.
Oliver Presents 5 Years Of Conservatives Wrongly Declaring 'The End Of O...
With Obamacare emerging intact last week after the Supreme Court ruled in its favor, John Oliver found it appropriate to revisit the past fi
Texas Attorney General Encourages County Clerks To Ignore Supreme Court,...
Taking matters into his own hands.
Texas attorney general tells county clerks they can refuse marriage lice...
Texas attorney general tells county clerks they can refuse marriage licenses to gay couples
White identity offers bland nothingness or racism. An inclusive American...
An inclusive sense of Americanness can engender unity across racial lines. He chose whiteness and hate instead. People need a positive sense
The 19 best lines from the Supreme Court decision that just legalized ga...
Justice Kennedy's majority opinion is a love letter to marriage—and gay marriage.
Bernie Sanders Was Just a Hippie Rummaging Through My Mom’s Fridge | The...
What the presidential candidate was like in 1970s Vermont.
Article: Why Scrapping the Confederate Flag Is a Threat to a Huge Swath ...
Following Roof's massacre at the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina, leading Republican politicians are capitulating to widesp
The Problem is Not Gays but the Religious Right’s Culture of Repression
Bart Barber argues that it is "too late to prevent this nation's social experimentation by way of the removal of sexual taboos."
God is not on our side: The religious right’s big lie about the founding...
Reagan and others pushed the idea that we're a Christian nation chosen by divine providence. That's not the case
Bernie Sanders Calls for a Political Revolution to Save Our Democracy
Sanders said defeating Wall Street and corporate America will take an organized grassroots movement "making them an offer they can't refuse"