Good luck to all the Memorial researchers who are waiting for the decisions on the Operating Grants Open Competition. If it is like the past, we should expect more news in the next couple weeks.
- Memorial UniversityMasters of Business Administration, 2012 - 2013includes electives in services marketing; leadership; management consulting; change management; and, international human resource management.
- The University of CalgaryPost-doctoral Fellow (endothelium and smooth muscle pharmacology)
- Queen's UniversityPhD pharmacology
- Queen's UniversityBSc Honours (Life Sciences)
+1 (709)-777-6327, +1 (709) 777-0903
- Memorial UniversityAssociate Professor, Cardiovascular Sciences, present
Did the American Medical Association make a mistake in classifying obesi...
Decision to declare obesity as a disease will only make it easier for overweight people to obtain diet drugs and treatments
Sanofi head sees cures for what ails Canada’s pharma sector
Intellectual property safeguards, more research, tighter partnerships among universities, biotech firms and pharmaceutical firms all steps i
There is life after stroke, despite what many Canadians believe
A new poll conducted by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada found one in five Canadians believed that a stroke is almost always fatal,