Closure Compiler v20141023 released!https://github.com/google/closure-compiler/wiki/Releases
* Add a warning for mistyping namespaces as Object. (See https://github.com/google/closure-compiler/wiki/A-word-about-the-type-Object
for more explanation)
* New JS Conformance check: ban Closure-style top-level declarations from having implicitly public visibility.
* Migrated several lint checks into the compiler
* Default visibility levels in @fileoverview is now supported.
* File level @package no longer applies to goog.provide default namespaces
* Add a warning for misuse of goog.provides/goog.requires
* Fixes for goog.module rewriting
* Fix goog.defineClass when extending a generic class
* function(...[string]) can now be written as function(...string)
* "&&" and "||" are now allowed in @define default value expressions
* New type inference fixes:
- Made nullable dereference checks suppressible in new type inference
- Understand primitive unboxing
* A few fixes to ES6 transpilation of generators, spread operators, and synthesized class constructors, as well as updates to the module syntax tracking the spec.