- nCrypted CloudInvestor/Advisor, 2012 - presentTechnical Advisor/Investor
- TD AmeritradeSr. Security Engineer, 2007 - present• Developed and implemented innovative Client security strategies and tactics to reduce losses to fraud resulting in a 90%+ reduction in fraud losses (Firm assets $280 billion) • Partnered with fraud researchers to develop methodology for processing and tracking intelligence, including credential recovery, machine reputation, IP blacklists, etc • Partnered with peer firms in order to increase the sharing of actionable fraud intelligence • Compiled, processed, and tracked and actionable intelligence for the organization • Designed and developed fraud tools to reduce amount of manual work involved in researching fraud cases • Innovated the use of SIEM technology for fraud fighting in 2005 (Created new line of business for Arcsight) • Worked with several anti-fraud companies to increase the overall effectiveness and usability of their fraud systems and helped guide their product road maps • Responsible for 70%+ of the features in a data leak protection tool (Verdasys Digital Guardian) • Responsible for providing both architecture and security requirements for several hundred business projects and initiatives • Responsible for security architecture, policy and security tools for two generations of multi-site data centers • Designed, implemented and enforce Corporate Security policies, strategies and standards • Research, analyze, design, propose and deliver Security Architecture solutions that are in-line with the corporate IT strategies • Developed and implemented identity and access management solutions and related technologies • Manage product and hardware vulnerability notification, tracking and reporting from end to end with technology implementation teams • Lead the business in the development of corrective action plans as a result of self assessments, risk assessments, and ethical hacks • Installed and maintained all Information Security hardware along with NAS & SAN devices • Tightly integrated WhiteHat Sentinal & Qualys with Imperva WAF and SourceFire IPS
- AmeritradeSr. Security Engineer, 2003 - 2007
- Datek OnlineSr. Systems Engineer, 1999 - 2003Jack of all trades (Windows/Network/etc) • Designed and planned corporate computer architecture and network infrastructure • Redesigned network infrastructure improving access speeds by 400% • Standardized, managed and controlled hardware configurations and inventory • Evaluated business needs on critical systems and production hardware and made vendor selections proposing and implementing necessary enterprise solutions • Planned and monitored hardware capacity and performance • Evaluated and consulted on all IT contracts for internal systems • Led Internal Systems Data Center design and migration efforts • Installed and managed Compaq SAN • Designed and led team in multi-year migrations of corporate email from Sendmail to Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 for 2000 seats across multiple locations • Designed and implemented Windows NT Domain and upgrade to Active Directory including DNS to support email migrations
- InacomEnterprise Engineer, 1999 - 1999• Managed and implemented enterprise solutions for Fortune-500 clients interfacing at all levels and leading teams of up to 20 engineers • As Account Manager, coordinated and provided second and third-level support on hardware issues • Designed and developed best-practice corporate white papers and training manuals on image standardization and deployment • Served as technical advisor to Clients’ Sr. Management Team on IT initiatives and business needs
- VanstarEnterprise Engineer, 1996 - 1999• Managed and implemented enterprise solutions for Fortune-500 clients interfacing at all levels and leading teams of up to 20 engineers • As Account Manager, coordinated and provided second and third-level support on hardware issues • Designed and developed best-practice corporate white papers and training manuals on image standardization and deployment • Served as technical advisor to Clients’ Sr. Management Team on IT initiatives and business needs
- Benjamin Moore & Co.Systems Engineer, 1990 - 1996• Led network team through the conceptualization, design, implementation and support of major migration projects and application deployments • Developed and benchmarked best practices for corporate image and hardware configurations • Designed and implemented corporate email system • Managed corporate email system, desktops and network infrastructure for 3500 seats across 17 locations nationwide
- JustExchangeCTO/Owner, 2002 - 2007A Microsoft Certified Partner providing full and partial email hosting, management, administration and support of new and existing Microsoft Exchange operations for small and large businesses, as well as professional consulting services. • Responsible for strategic planning, vision, and direction of the organization, performing a variety of complex administrative and oversight functions. Handle all aspects of technical operations and initiatives including new products and feature-sets.
- Darkwave Technologies, LLC (current)
LED cooling fans steal sexy back from liquid-based solutions | Get Lates...
LED cooling fans steal sexy back from liquid-based solutions. in Tablet PC on September 1st, 2011 | No Comments ». Skipping the air cooled a
Checking custom IP address location, whois, time and blacklist. 188.8.131.52
On our site you can find all the information you may obtain affordable ways of your IP address, system and location, as do systems for the d
TrustDefender Labs - Technical Updates from the TrustDefender Labs
Quick update to Carberp. October 7, 2010 Andreas Baumhof 3 comments. Thanks for all the responses to the in-depth report about Carberp. Wow.
Mobile Device Certificate Enrollment: Are You Vulnerable?
Mark Diodati Research VP 6 years at Gartner 21 years IT industry. Mark Diodati is a Research Vice President with Gartner's IT Professionals
Iron Speed Designer - Build Database & Reporting Web Applications Wi...
Build database and reporting applications for the Web, Cloud and SharePoint without programming! Quickly create visually stunning, featu
Toradex’s xiilun claims to be world’s smallest Atom E6xx PC - Liliputing
Email. Toradex has introduced a tiny computer with an embedded Intel Atom E6xx chip called the xiilum. It's based on the company's l
Smart Defrag 2.2 free download Windows 8,WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win...
Smart Defrag 2.2 free download: Disk fragmentation is generally main cause of slow and unstable computer performance. Smart Defrag 2 helps d
DailyTech - AMD Ships World's First 16-Core Server CPUs, New Fusion Chips
Company, however is reportedly struggling with clock speeds for quad-, octa-core Bulldozers
Lenovo IdeaPad A1 Android tablet rocks IFA with $199 price tag – New Tec...
Sep. 1, 2011 - Been waiting for someone to make a serious splash with a budget-priced Android tablet? Hold on to your hats, people, because
Thousands Sign Up For Free Stanford Online Course on Artificial Intellig...
Thousands Sign Up For Free Stanford Online Course On Artificial Intelligence - CityTownInfo's career and education news covering topics rela
AMD Considering Water Cooling Option For FX-Series Bulldozer CPUs - Legi...
Computer Hardware Reviews Facts Issues and Daily Tech News