- People's News NetworkFounder, Managing Editor, 2012 - present
- LowGenius EnterprisesWeb Developer, Musician, Essayist, Blogger, Misanthrope, Actor, Web Developer, Graphic Designer, Multimedia Editor, Sous Chef Of Scared Cows, 2001 - present
- Nortel, Ericsson, Bayer, Southern Championship Wrestling, Organization of Modern Extreme Grappling Arts (OMEGA), WakeMed, Duke University, General Electic Capital Mortgage, Ronningen Research and Development/Emergent Technologies Group, IBM, Computer Sciences Corporation
Born 1970, about to enter my second year of university after raising my daughter, who is now an adult and mother in her own right. Rock musician (drums), not currently active. "Liberal, politics, music, media, social, green, rational, freethinker."
- Western Michigan UniversityCommunication, 2010 - 2014
- Portage Northern High School, Portage North Middle School, Ramona Lane Elementary, Chime Street Elementary, Portage Alternative Education, Vance-Granville Community College
The Bachmann Diaries: Phyllis Schlafly is my Heroine
Dear Diary, World Net Daily, one of the only sources for true journalism left in America, asked me to make a video honoring Phyllis Schlafly
LowGenius.Net | Libertarians, Beer, and Regulation
A conversation about libertarianism, beer, and regulation.
LowGenius.Net | Sexism versus Political Correctness
A meme sparks a few hidden assumptions about gender roles.
Political Moll - In the Fight for Truth, We've got Your Back.
First, welcome very much to your new best friend in political information. For my first article here at Political Moll, I wanted to examine
LowGenius.Net | Bill O’Reilly: Killing Journalism One Lie At A Time
Few things boggle the mind quite so much as why an award-winning investigative journalist would choose to become a prop mannequin working ti
LowGenius.Net | Five Bad Arguments…That You Use All The Time
A look at five (there are many others) bad arguments that nearly every one of us has used, and why we should stop using them.
LowGenius.Net | Ethical Crisis IV: Another Non-Story For Profit
In our continuing evisceration of unethical journalists who care more about traffic than accuracy, JH takes a look at a recent "Raw Story" t