Around this time over the last couple of years, we have made #MissionsForGood
as a way to give back to your communities. Because of their positive energy and community impact, we are going to be doing them again this year. You don’t have to limit yourself to only Ingress missions. If you or your faction mates have a story highlighting the spirit of #MissionsForGood
we want to hear it. Please share them with us on social media using that hashtag.
You can take part by playing other Agents’ #MissionsForGood
and/or creating your own #MissionsForGood
(see a great example here: https://goo.gl/HMOnTk
). To submit one, follow the steps below:
Identify a local charity that you’d like to assist
Create a #MissionsForGood
Mission through our Mission Creator Tool (https://goo.gl/Ptozio
) with the following criteria:
- Mission title MUST include #MissionsForGood
- Mission should be focused on discovering the local community and giving back to your chosen charity (examples are food and clothing donations).
- Missions must follow all of the normal mission requirements
- Submit your Mission
- Play both yours and other Agent’s Missions
Starting today through December 30th, we will keep an eye out for Missions submitted with a title that includes #MissionsForGood
- <unique mission name here> and will fast track approvals for those. Please keep in mind that you must submit Missions using existing Portals only.
Share your #MissionsForGood
on social and spread the fun.