What intrigues me for the moment is the little red d20 at the top of the book. My impression of the OGL is that you are not allowed to claim compatibility. Or maybe it's that you're not allowed to claim compatibility with "Dungeons and Dragons."
Obviously, with my SRD5.1 Dragon Heresy game inching towards completion, I have an interest in resolving this question: What's allowed? I've seen a few logos that say "5e Compatible," which would be vera vera niiice to have on my book.
Last night, my Wednesday night group fought some [spoilers!] at the windmill in our Curse of Strahd campaign. Using my city tiles, this is the closest I could get to a windmill. The second floor has balconies on each wall since the windmill is supposed to have a rickety scaffolding around the building at that level and I wanted something for the miniatures to stand on. While the [spoilers!] started the fight inside the windmill, all of the actual fighting happened outside and/or on top of the windmill, which was a lot of fun!
#dnd #curseofstrahd #dungeonsanddragons
Our future paleontologist lived up to the name today by digging through dirt in the park. Not only did she get it all over her face, but she got it in her hair, and I swear at one point, I saw her just rubbing it all over her arms.
- Nintendo of AmericaCX Front-End Web Developer, 2014 - 2015
- Amazon.comIntegration Specialist, 2014 - 2014
- Seattle Central Community CollegeWeb Development, 2012 - 2013Certificate, Web Development
- University Of California Santa CruzBA: Physical Anthropology with a minor in Earth Sciences, 1997 - 2002Major: Physical Anthropology Minor: Earth Science
- University Of PhoenixMAED - Secondary Education, 2005 - 2007Certifications: Biology, Earth and Space Science
- Bonza National Geographic
11 Ways to Take the Suck Out of Inspiration in D&D | The Angry GM
The Angry GM delivers advice to players and dungeon masters of fantasy role-playing games with humor, snark, and attitude. Game masters and
10 Things Your Child-Free Friends Do That Drive You Crazy
1. They act judge-y. “Just saw a woman breastfeeding on the train, so gross!” she posts as...
WalkJogRun - a free and easy way to create or find routes.
A free online running route planner to see how far you walked, jogged or ran over a course or find new routes. Download our iPhone or iPad a
I don't want to be given a story | Keen and Graev's Gaming Blog
We've been playing a lot of EverQuest lately, and I keep coming back to the fact that I'm not being given or guided by any form of story. Ev
LOOK: These Maps Debating 'Soda' And 'Pop' Have Basically Set The Intern...
What do you call a set of 122 maps depicting the variety of word choice, pronunciation and slang across the U.S.? Super viral.