Give $1 to 'Help an abused or neglected child' and John will match it. Support National CASA Association together! – One Today by Google https://onetoday.google.com/m/ocBTlq9F
- College of William and MaryEconomics, 2012
- I enjoy networking with freedom-loving individuals and (re)sharing political pictures, websites, and news stories.
- To be fair, I receive a lot of my content from Facebook. Especially from the pages I bet Ludwig von Mises can get more fans than John Maynard Keynes and Revolutionary Politics. So give them a "like" if you get a chance.
- I consider myself an Individualist Anarchist.
- An "Unterrified Jeffersonian."
- Corporatism controls our lives, I mean to change this
- A fan of Mutualism.
- I am an advocate of voluntary, private socialism and I am against all forms of state socialism (yeah, try to understand that one...)
- I neither want your state socialism nor your state capitalism
- I fight for the individual and believe strongly in equality and justice for all (LGBT advocate)
- I am a proponent of voluntary interactions between all human beings. My ultimate goal is to have our violent, forceful society changed into a voluntary society.
- I am pro-choice everything.
- I prefer not to use labels, and I despise the use of "Left" or "Right." but my political philosophy is probably summed up the best as Left Libertarianism. However, don't let the "left" label confuse you.
- I am extremely anti-statist.
- I am a 21st century abolitionist.
- I am anti-war to the core.
- I am a firm believer in natural rights.
- I believe in spontaneous order.
- I live my life by the non-aggression principle.
- I am a proponent of the Austrian School of Economics.
- I am a free-market environmentalist. I deeply believe in protecting our environment, but I also see the failures in attempting to solve the problem through government regulations. I approach the issue from a much different perspective than most.
- I did NOT sign your Constitution.
- I did NOT sign your Social Contract.
- I HATE emotions being involved in debates. It skews the debate. Please, please, please when having a debate, leave the emotion at the door, and bring only logic as your sword.
- Anti-State, Anti-War, Anti-Collectivism, Anti-Interventionism, Anti-Imperialism, Anti-Despotism, Anti-Authoritarianism, Anti-Totalitarianism, Anti-Marxism, Anti-Absolutism, Anti-Monarchism, Anti-Nationalism, Anti-Nazism, Anti-Theocratism, Anti-Aspheterism, Anti-Elitism, Anti-Centralism, Anti-Autonomism, Anti-Expansionism, Anti-Oligarchism, Anti-Ethnocraism, Anti-Oligarchism, Anti-Ethnocraism, Anti-Corporatism, Anti-Protectionism, Anti-Keynesianism.
- In addition, I support Ron Paul. I take issue with some of his positions, but I admire his integrity and honesty. Anyone who can survive D.C. for 30+ years and still have the same commitment to the principles in which he or she was elected on, has my respect. But mainly, I believe his anti-war stance is sincere, and that's what moves me the most.
- With that, I rarely support politicians, but I don't take the traditional anarchist stance of non-voting. Yes, I hate their political jobs. Yes, I would like to see them eradicated. But, we live in this world, and I believe in attempting to to change the system by any means necessary. I see political activism, including voting in certain circumstances, as self-defense. So, at the same time, I support certain people such as Dennis Kucinich and Ralph Nader. Both of which, I would say, I disagree with about 75% of the time.
- I am also sympathetic to Occupy Wall Street. Now if we could just attack the main cause of the problem, we could fix it.
- Don't assume that my views are overly simplistic. I can easily explain my reasoning for the views mentioned above--this is just an easy to read breakdown.
- My personality type is INTJ.
- Lao Tzu
- Henry David Thoreau
- Thomas Jefferson
- Murray Rothbard
- Lysander Spooner
- Ron Paul
- William Lloyd Garrison
- Pierre-Joseph Proudhon
- Carl Menger
- Mary Ruwart
- Frédéric Bastiat
- Benjamin Tucker
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Mahatma Ghandi
- Kevin Carson
- Gary Chartier
- Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
- Ludwig von Mises
- F.A. Hayek
- Hans-Hermann Hoppe
- Karl Hess
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Noam Chomsky
- Mark Twain
- Joseph Schumpeter
- Lord Acton
- Milton Friedman
- Samuel Edward Konkin III
- Jeffrey Miron
- Steve Horwitz
- Leonard Read
- George Orwell
- Harry Browne
- Destroy Verizon Wireless. I can't stand them. Take it over from the inside, sell the corporation off into multiple small companies, and have them all sign a contract requiring sharing of the existing cell towers.
- Defeat monopolies. Most importantly, cable monopolies. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason that there should only be one cable company per area. Take it from a person who worked in the industry, competition in the utilities market is very much a possibility.
- Royall and CompanyEmail Project Manager, 2013 - present
- The CrustDoor Supervisor, 2012 - 2014
Confirmed: Ecuador grants Julian Assange asylum in dramatic standoff — RT
Ecuador has granted political asylum to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. The decision comes almost two months after the world-famous whistl
The "War on Drugs" is Really a War on You | War, Drug, Drugs, Alliance, ...
National, Maryland, Local News, Opinion, Analysis politics, Fiscal Constitutional Conservative.
Here's Why the Fed Plan Is Failing: We’re All Austrians Now
It’s no accident that Austrian economics is newly popular. It provides the best explanation for the business cycle we just lived through.
Planned Parenthood Seeks to Replace Komen Breast-Cancer Grants - Busines...
The Planned Parenthood Federation of America said it will start a new “emergency fund” for its breast-cancer prevention programs after losin
New Bubble May Be Building in 30-Year Mortgages: Edward Pinto
The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage, the most common way U.S. buyers finance a home purchase, isn’t the ideal instrument its supporters claim it
Republican Security Advisers Tied to $40 Bln in Contracts
National security advisers to the Republican presidential candidates have ties to defense, homeland security and energy companies that have
Anti-Government Paul Reaps Biggest GOP Haul From Federal Workers
Ron Paul, the presidential candidate who says he’ll shrink government the most, is attracting more campaign cash than any of his Republican
Bankers, Not the Free Market, Bear Blame | The Freeman | Ideas On Liberty
One nice thing about the Internet age is that libertarians and other supporters of the free market have a platform to offer our own narrativ
Anonymous takes down Department of Justice and Universal Music — RT
After a Department of Justice-executed raid today on the file sharing site Megaupload, hackers aligned with the online collective Anonymous