- Quest Films2010 - presentI love to tell stories with images, in order to get some unique angles I often use my rope skills to hang off tall buildings in Dubai. Recently I have been pioneering the use of remote controlled multi-copters with HD cameras to bring stunning bird view images of the UAE and the region.
- Ogilvy & Mather PRClient servicing, 1999 - 2003
- Mountain ExtremeFounder, 2003 - 2008
- DaribniFounder, 2006 - 2008
+97150 600 6689
- McGill UniversityBa Political Science and Middle East Studies, 1996
- American University in CairoMa Digital Journalism, 1998
Aerial filming of a Waterpark in Summer - Quest Films
Can you do aerial filming in the UAE in summer? Find out
Keys to world's tallest ‘twisted tower’ in Dubai start at a cool Dh2 mil...
It has for years been a quiet marvel, but the 'twisted tower' of Dubai Marina opened with a bang - a huge fireworks and light show, and a ne
Dubai Real Estate start using remote controlled drones - Quest Films
Can Dubai real estate developers use remote controlled drones? dubai_aerial_film. When the developer of the Infinity Tower in Dubai Marina w
Why Every Company Needs To Create A Video Strategy
Guest post written by Guido Jouret Guido Jouret is chief technology officer for the Cisco Systems emerging technologies group. Guido Jouret
Valery Rozov BASE jumps from Mt Everest - Video | Red Bull Adventure
The Russian extreme sports star makes the highest ever BASE jump after leaping from 7,220m.
Why you should never use copyrighted music in corporate videos
Looking for copyright free music for your corporate video? Find out how to do it the right way.
On Leaving Multi-Six Figures for $35k Per Year | Erika Napoletano is Red...
There was a time in my life where I took home well in excess of six figures and worked (roughly) an hour a day to earn it. My bank account w
Reaching Business Goals on a Shoestring BudgetReaching Business Goals on...
Coaching expat business owners I realized many have the same concerns and worries. How to reach business goals without spending their hard e