What am I missing in this list?
1. Google Hangouts allows for more international options, without fees.
2. Google Hangout On Air allows for 10 participants, but unlimited can view.
3. Skype requires a premium (paid) account for group video conferencing
4. Google Hangouts is easier with screen sharing, Skype requires video connection first.
5. Google Hangouts allows file sharing via Google Drive
6. Skype integrates with Facebook and Microsoft Outlook
7. Google integrates with ... well Google products.
8. Google Hangouts have multiple add-ons and apps
9. Skype is a separate program on your computer. Google Hangouts is all “in the cloud”
Join us Monday, April 14, at Yazoo Taproom from 6-8 p.m. If you're thinking about speaking at, or even attending #PCN14 , you'll want to attend this event.
While recently stuck using crutches (and later a knee walker), I realized that some of what I had to learn is also applicable to online marketing. Here are five important lessons via . #onlinemarketingtips
- Crescent InteractiveOnline Marketing, 2010 - present* Work with clients to enhance their online presence through search marketing and social media management. * Provide analytics-driven services from acquisition through conversion. * Offer education and guidance on search marketing best practices including keyword research, technical site optimization, content optimization, link building, and social media. * Develop and manage pay-per-click campaigns to fit multiple budgets and goals.
John W. Ellis specializes in online marketing, with special emphasis on search engine marketing.
Previously, John was an "in-house" Senior Online Marketing Manager for a travel company, where he handled all search engine marketing efforts, including SEO and PPC.
John Ellis is a frequent speaker at online marketing conferences across the country. Previously, John has spoken at SMX, SES, VRMA Conferences, and various other events. John has written various PPC and SEO articles throughout the blogosphere.
More information about John’s interest in online marketing can be found at www.JohnWEllis.com
- Lander University, Greenwood, SC