Last week I had the pleasure of hosting a guest post from Jennifer Kahnweiler for the launch of her new book, The Genius of Opposites. The book is a practical guide that helps introverts and extroverts understand and appreciate each other’s wiring. Jennifer is an expert on introverts and extroverts and I was excited to speak with her about her book and her fascination with introverts and extroverts.
Save It: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/16255248632321437/
#leadership #introverts #extrovert #relationships #books #bookreview #GeniusOfOpposites
[Excerpt, read the rest of this post at Creative Sage Arts Blog:]
#ShopSmall #SmallBizSat #Selfies #ShopLocal #FortBraggCA #MendocinoCoast #Mendocino #BerkeleyArtisans #GivingTuesday #Berkeley #artists #arts
- Webster UniversityLeadership and Management, 2003 - 2004
- University of Missouri at St. LouisAdult Education and Human Resource Development, 2001 - 2004
- Northeast MIssouri State UniversityCounseling, 1979 - 1980
- The Strategic Learning Group LLCCreative Director and Facilitator, 2008 - presentLeadership and Lifw coaching for transformative change.
- University of PhoenixAdjunct Instructor, 2009 - 2015Teach general psychology, sociology, and critical thinking classes in an accelerated college program.
- PsychCentralBook Reviewer, 2013 - 2013On a contract basis, create reviews of current academic and popular books in the areas of psychology, sociology, and human behavior.
- Culver-Stockton CollegeStudent Development and Program Management, 1980 - 1984
- Mercy Health PlansTraining Management, 2007 - 2007
- Express Scripts Inc.Leadership Development, 2005 - 2007
- National Benevolent Association (Now Disciples Benevolent Services)Education and Training, 1996 - 2005
- Barnes-Jewish HospitalPsychotherapy, 1994 - 1996
- Lutheran Medical Center School of NursingEducation Program Managementtitle, 1991 - 1994
- Tyler Junior CollegeStudent Development and Program Management, 1984 - 1991
5 Good Reasons Why You Should Encourage Blog Comments
Do you feel like spending time moderating and replying to comments is not worth it? Well the following post shows you why blog comments matt
The Secret To Social Media: Be _________ and ___________. | LinkedIn
The first blog I ever read was Instapundit. It was 2001, and I was captivated with a rich online experience filled with the unfiltered stori
8 Subconscious Mistakes Our Brains Make Every Day--And How To Avoid Them
The swimmers body illusion and other ways our brains play tricks on us.
Reasons why I like living in Newark and Licking County......
Reason 93: The Ohio State Marching Band Newark is a scant thirty miles away from the Horseshoe. We make the pilgrimage once or twice a seaso
8 Common Thinking Mistakes Our Brains Make Every Day and How to Prevent ...
What are the biggest thinking mistakes all of us do nearly every day? We've collected the 8 biggest thinking mistakes here today for you:
See History In A Whole New Light With Classic Black And White Photos, No...
Colorizing historic black-and-white imagery is a thriving artform now. Image specialist Jordan J. Lloyd explains how to do so in a way that