An amazing team of agents chased all around the south of England to put up 16 million MU over the London anomaly.
This is JD's Big Thing.
This is JD's Big Thing.
55 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 93 previous comments
- Anyway, let this be the line drawn underneath. Quaint knows fine well I have respect for his actions. You silly kids on the Resistance side should follow his XMplary performances, his intel skills, and his sheer love of the game, and put it into your own experiences, instead of questioning mine. xx
HDJun 3, 2014
- I am not whinning, I enjoyed the day, I just said it is a shame about the spoof player.
As you said, that person had nothing to do with the Ops, but it does look odd that while this player was spoofing around North London, to suddenly spoofs to the very same remote location (and no other location) to capture a portal that a few days later is used as an Anchor to a large field.
As for numbers, the Enlightened was out numbered. At ever portal I was at, there were 3-6 Resistance players more than Enlightened, and even the Resistance players (who I know well) said we were out numbered by 6 to 1. Maybe it was different from your point of view.
The whole game has been geared towards new recruits joining the Resistance, which they are trying to change but currently its not equal, I don't mind being the underdog.
I was part of the Team who originally cover London way back in March 2013 and I know the effort which is involved in removing blockers, and we had no fancy software to highlight portals to be taken down either.Jun 3, 2014
- Sorry, are you claiming you were outnumbered 6 to 1?! Now you're just being daft. Check the photos of the memorial. There were loads of frogs, or did they all just go to the pub instead of playing?
I was playing in March 2013, so nice try, but I also know you had a fraction of the number of portals and links to clear, and only a scattering of active agents, aka EASY :pJun 3, 2014
- I am not claiming, that was the Resistance players telling me 6 to 1, I would say more like 3 to 1
I did check the photos, Maybe you see the enemy everywhere and could not see how many resistance there were, LOLJun 3, 2014
- I think he must have been pulling your leg! No way anyone could claim 6 to 1! If that truly were the case you wouldn't have captured anything! 3 to 1 is still funny!
I was in the minority at 2 volatiles, and majority at 2... The difference being minimal each time. So the split looked pretty even.
If you truly were outnumbered 3:1, where were all your agents? You're certainly not outnumbered like that away from the anomaly.Jun 3, 2014
- The statement of 6 to 1 was from 4 different Resistance players, at different times and different locations.
As I said, the game has been geared towards the Resistance, so if both sides has 60% of there available agents, the Enlightened would have less.
They have tried to alter the story line to encourage players to choose the Enlightened with the Story line change, but not many people follow the story before joining the game. In the past few videos, they have hinted that the choice of sides may be decided for new players, though I don't think that would work as the person would just open another account until they got the right team.
Its a tough nut to crack and I am not sure how they can do it.Jun 3, 2014
Add a comment...