- Florida State UniversityFSU Certified Webmaster, 2004
In 2001, I graduated from the German Academy Brueschke in Bielefeld as a Specialist for Multimedia Office Communication.
The same year, I graduated from the Academy of the German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Bielefeld as a Web Project Manager (IHK).
Additionally, in 2003 I passed an exam at Brainbench.com in Web Design Concepts. Also, in 2003 I passed my test at Brainbench.com as a Master Web Designer for Accessibility.
In the same year, I completed an online course of study at Carleton University, Sprott School of Business in Usability Testing.Lycos Europe Inc. in various positions for two years:
- 04.2001 - 07.2001 Intranet Webmaster;
- 07.2001 - 03.2002 Ad Format Specialist;
- 07.2001 - 03.2002 Trainer for Web Design for Accessibility;
- 03.2002 - 04.2003 Lead of Usability Testing, supervising the usability tests for the European Web Development.
I also hold membership with the following professional organizations:
- SEO Workers, GermanyUX & Semantic Search Consultant, 2006 - present
- Webnauts Net, GermanyAccessibility & Usability Consultant, 2001 - present
- Lycos EuropeLead of Usability Testing, 2001 - 2003
- Ronacher Theater, AustriaEvening Duty Manager, 1993 - 1995
- VSG, AustriaPersonnel Director, 1993 - 1995
- College of Police Sciences, GreeceStudies Director, 1991 - 1993
- WTA & Co., GreeceChairman & Managing Director, 1986 - 1993
- InterDetectives, GreeceCEO & Chief Investigator, 1983 - 1993
- algohunters.com (current)
- Search Editors (current)
- Blog Webnauts Net (current)
- Algojunkie Blog (current)
- SEO Watch Blog (current)
- SEO Workers (current)
- Webnauts Net (current)
- Semantic Articles (current)
- SitePoint (current)
- WebProWorld (current)
- SEO Workers on Google+ (current)
- Morestar (current)
- SEO Workers Labs (current)
- Doc Sheldon (current)
- rainvac.com (current)
- gmail.com (current)
Former Google Spam Fighter: Machine Learning Already In Spam Algorithms
Yesterday we reported that Google is aiming to use machine learning in spam algorithms, to better fight spam.Shortly after I wrote that, for
Budget launches yet another attack on contractors working through person...
"The budget's changed how public sector contractors must work, moving from off to on payroll (PAYE). How does the Chancellor keep getting it
DROWN Attack — More than 11 Million OpenSSL HTTPS Websites at Risk
What is DROWN Attack? More than 11 million HTTPS websites vulnerable to OpenSSL vulnerability
Why Branding is the Space Where Your Business Values Meet Your Customers...
Branding is a mind game.
Google’s Unconfirmed Algorithm Updates in 2015 and Their Connection to P...
2015 has been an incredibly interesting year from a Google algorithm update standpoint. Although there weren’t many confirmed updates like p
Google's Gary Illyes: Penguin Won't Be Released Unfinished
As many of you know, many are waiting patiently on Google's next Penguin release. We know it is still not ready for prime time and we hope t
Examples: Ranking Fast In Google's Twitter Results & Facebook Se...
With real time search becoming more popular, with the new Facebook Search upgrade and Twitter results in Google some SEOs like to test thing
Google To Penalize Deceptive & Sneaky Mobile Redirects
Google announced on the webmaster blog that they will now penalize, through manual actions, sneaky and unwanted mobile based redirects. Trut
The Rhetorical Triangle and the 4 Vs of Data | Teodora Petkova
Weaving Texts into the Semantic Web
Google Releases Panda 4.2 & You Didn't Notice
As I announced last night at Search Engine Land, Google has released Panda 4.2 after being without a Google Panda refresh for about 10 month