My preachings? :)
Featuring One Of The Most Awesome SEO Experts In The World
We couldn’t be more excited about our next guest on Legally Speaking, which is none other than one of the world’s greatest SEO experts, . Please join me and in digging into current issues trending in SEO.
SEO Questions We Hope To Discuss With David:
* Do reciprocal links help improve ranking & what exactly constitutes a reciprocal link? Specifically, is reciprocity measured site wide or on a page by page basis?
* Can we review again any and all benefits that flow from G+ activity to website ranking? What percentage of time should someone spend on social media versus blog content for their own site?
* Is there likely more authority or value (in search) from interacting with those who work in your profession, or might care about what you post, or those with higher overall influence on G+?
* Hypothetical situation (relevant to lawyers): let’s say someone consistently receives a high number of reshares and plus ones one their profile, most likely because they generously share and plus one a huge number of posts (so others are reciprocating). Does engagement from those types of profiles or pages have a high value? In other words, for example, does it help more to get reshared from someone who reshares selectively or someone who reshares and gives a plus one on a large number of posts daily (particularly with little commenting or discussion)?
* Since Google has "gone dark," how do SEO experts determine relevant keywords to target these days? Is there any software, site or service that still provides relevant keyword data?
* What is the current state of affairs with guest blogging? Will these posts help you in search?
* Is there any danger to participating in sites that syndicate posts, such as Triberr, which will soon begin reproducing users' entire posts on their site, and allow others to do the same, as well as very easily allowing members to share content from others in their tribes across social media platforms?
* Any suggestions for making theoretically “boring” topics like the law interesting when blogging?
* Are there any new or trending issues in search ranking and optimization? Changes and predictions going forward for staying ahead of the curve.
Our List Might Be Too Long
We may not get through all of them but those are the burning questions on our minds, which seem to be trending throughout attorney circles and communities. These are obviously questions relevant to everyone, lawyers and non-lawyers alike, so we hope you all will tune in! We can’t wait to feature such a tremendous expert in this field on our show. Although we don’t want to send David running for the hills, we are going to try to use our questioning skills to get to the bottom of these burning SEO issues!
Do You Have Any Pressing Questions Regarding Your Own Website Ranking Or Optimization?
How & Where To Watch:
Google Events: watch, comment & ask questions right from this event page.
Watch Later If You Can't Join Us Live
If you can't make the show, you can catch the YouTube replay right here on the event or by joining the Legally Speaking community where we share all past shows.
Join the Legally Speaking Community Here: http://bit.ly/19qgbyw
Rocket Matter Rocks
Special shout out to the leading cloud-based law practice management solution for small to mid-sized firms. If you want to learn more about how Rocket Matter can change your practice for the better, visit http://www.rocketmatter.com
Quote: Their goal should really be to make a fantastic website that people love and tell their friends about and link to and want to experience. As a result, your website starts to become stronger and stronger in the rankings.
The message is still loud and clear. Don't spin articles over and over again. Make your site THE site of choice for people searching for your niche.
H/T for asking the questions and getting the answers.
- SEO Workers, GermanyForensic SEO & Social Semantic Web Consultant, 2006 - present
- Webnauts Net, GermanyAccessibility & Usability Consultant, 2001 - present
- Lycos EuropeLead of Usability Testing, 2001 - 2003
- Ronacher Theater, AustriaEvening Duty Manager, 1993 - 1995
- VSG, AustriaPersonnel Director, 1993 - 1995
- College of Police Sciences, GreeceStudies Director, 1991 - 1993
- WTA & Co., GreeceChairman & Managing Director, 1986 - 1993
- InterDetectives, GreeceCEO & Chief Investigator, 1983 - 1993
- algohunters.com (current)
- Search Editors (current)
- Blog Webnauts Net (current)
- Algojunkie Blog (current)
- SEO Watch Blog (current)
- SEO Workers (current)
- Webnauts Net (current)
- Semantic Articles (current)
- SitePoint (current)
- WebProWorld (current)
- SEO Workers on Google+ (current)
- Morestar (current)
- SEO Workers Labs (current)
- Article Blast (current)
- Doc Sheldon (current)
- rainvac.com (current)
- gmail.com (current)
In 2001, I graduated from the German Academy Brueschke in Bielefeld as a Specialist for Multimedia Office Communication.
The same year, I graduated from the Academy of the German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Bielefeld as a Web Project Manager (IHK).
Additionally, in 2003 I passed an exam at Brainbench.com in Web Design Concepts. Also, in 2003 I passed my test at Brainbench.com as a Master Web Designer for Accessibility.
In the same year, I completed an online course of study at Carleton University, Sprott School of Business in Usability Testing.Lycos Europe Inc. in various positions for two years:
- 04.2001 - 07.2001 Intranet Webmaster;
- 07.2001 - 03.2002 Ad Format Specialist;
- 07.2001 - 03.2002 Trainer for Web Design for Accessibility;
- 03.2002 - 04.2003 Lead of Usability Testing, supervising the usability tests for the European Web Development.
I also hold membership with the following professional organizations:
- The Guild of Accessible Designers;
- Web Standards Group;
- Internet Society (ISOC);
- Interaction Design Association (IxD).
- Florida State UniversityFSU Certified Webmaster, 2004 - 2004