- Florida State UniversityFSU Certified Webmaster, 2004
In 2001, I graduated from the German Academy Brueschke in Bielefeld as a Specialist for Multimedia Office Communication.
The same year, I graduated from the Academy of the German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Bielefeld as a Web Project Manager (IHK).
Additionally, in 2003 I passed an exam at Brainbench.com in Web Design Concepts. Also, in 2003 I passed my test at Brainbench.com as a Master Web Designer for Accessibility.
In the same year, I completed an online course of study at Carleton University, Sprott School of Business in Usability Testing.Lycos Europe Inc. in various positions for two years:
- 04.2001 - 07.2001 Intranet Webmaster;
- 07.2001 - 03.2002 Ad Format Specialist;
- 07.2001 - 03.2002 Trainer for Web Design for Accessibility;
- 03.2002 - 04.2003 Lead of Usability Testing, supervising the usability tests for the European Web Development.
I also hold membership with the following professional organizations:
- SEO Workers, GermanyUX & Semantic Search Consultant, 2006 - present
- Webnauts Net, GermanyAccessibility & Usability Consultant, 2001 - present
- Lycos EuropeLead of Usability Testing, 2001 - 2003
- Ronacher Theater, AustriaEvening Duty Manager, 1993 - 1995
- VSG, AustriaPersonnel Director, 1993 - 1995
- College of Police Sciences, GreeceStudies Director, 1991 - 1993
- WTA & Co., GreeceChairman & Managing Director, 1986 - 1993
- InterDetectives, GreeceCEO & Chief Investigator, 1983 - 1993
- algohunters.com (current)
- Search Editors (current)
- Blog Webnauts Net (current)
- Algojunkie Blog (current)
- SEO Watch Blog (current)
- SEO Workers (current)
- Webnauts Net (current)
- Semantic Articles (current)
- SitePoint (current)
- WebProWorld (current)
- SEO Workers on Google+ (current)
- Morestar (current)
- SEO Workers Labs (current)
- Doc Sheldon (current)
- rainvac.com (current)
- gmail.com (current)
Why Branding is the Space Where Your Business Values Meet Your Customers...
Branding is a mind game.
Google’s Unconfirmed Algorithm Updates in 2015 and Their Connection to P...
2015 has been an incredibly interesting year from a Google algorithm update standpoint. Although there weren’t many confirmed updates like p
Google's Gary Illyes: Penguin Won't Be Released Unfinished
As many of you know, many are waiting patiently on Google's next Penguin release. We know it is still not ready for prime time and we hope t
Examples: Ranking Fast In Google's Twitter Results & Facebook Se...
With real time search becoming more popular, with the new Facebook Search upgrade and Twitter results in Google some SEOs like to test thing
Google To Penalize Deceptive & Sneaky Mobile Redirects
Google announced on the webmaster blog that they will now penalize, through manual actions, sneaky and unwanted mobile based redirects. Trut
The Rhetorical Triangle and the 4 Vs of Data | Teodora Petkova
Weaving Texts into the Semantic Web
Google Releases Panda 4.2 & You Didn't Notice
As I announced last night at Search Engine Land, Google has released Panda 4.2 after being without a Google Panda refresh for about 10 month
Google: Bad HTML Validation Doesn't Hurt Rankings But Can Impact Structu...
Google has said many times that poor or invalid HTML validation doesn't impact rankings. Of course, web sites that don't work, a search engi
Phantom 2 Tremors Continue As SEOs Wait For Panda - Latest Tremor on 7/1...
As many of you know, Phantom 2 began rolling out on April 29, 2015, just days after the mobile-friendly update was released. Phantom 2 was a
Google: Your SEO Spam May Come To Bite You Years Later
In the Friday Google webmaster hangout on Google+ John once again addressed Thumbtack quick reversal of the manual action and added that it
Google: We Make Thousands Of Updates To Search Algorithms Each Year
We know Google is constantly making changes to their search engine, from user interface changes, ad changes, web spam and core search change