Any ambassadors in the Bristol or Bath area that would like to help run sessions, please get in touch.
More info: https://hbb.org.uk/digimakers-local/
- Midlands Aerospace AllianceNATEP - National Technology Manager, 2014 - present
- High Tech Bristol & Bath CICNetwork Manager, 2014 - present
- jbsh LLPManaging Partner, 2007 - present
- British Science AssociationDeputy-Chair, Bristol & Bath Branch (Volunteer Position), 2013 - present
- British Science AssociationChair, Bristol & Bath Branch (Volunteer Position), 2012 - 2013
- University of the West of EnglandSenior Knowledge Exchange Adviser, 2010 - 2014
Competitive Industries - Horizon 2020 - the Framework Programme for Rese...
European Commission - Horizon 2020: Competitive Industries
The EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation - Horizon 2020 - ...
European Commission - Horizon 2020:
Finally shipping: The $35 Raspberry Pi computer that can play Quake 3 Arena
The first Raspberry Pi computer, which costs just $35, is finally shipping after a long wait. Engineer Eben Upton and programmer David Brabe
Internet Justice League: Superheroes of the Online World [SUNDAY COMICS]
Here's the Internet Justice League, a pantheon of superheroes infused with awesome Internet powers.
The Eight Pillars of Innovation | Think Quarterly by Google
Google's Susan Wojcicki shares eight principles of innovation she's picked up between her arrival as employee #16, to the leader of Google's
Gmail update brings Google+ features to your inbox and contacts
Do you check your Gmail religiously, but can't seem to make your way over to Google+ to see what your friends are up to? With the new Gmail
Short Sharp Science: Exhaustive search solves fiendish Sudoku mystery
Subscribe to New Scientist. New Scientist. Log in. Email. Password. Remember me. Your login is case sensitive. I have forgotten my password.
Design and print 3D objects from your iPhone with a new app from Sculpteo
3D printing service Sculpteo today announced a new iPhone app that you can use to design 3D objects, upload your designs to the cloud, and r